sitting wheelies

• Discuss sitting wheelies in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how do u do wheelies while sitting on your seat? ive seen hella ppl do them, but i never can ...
  • Tags bike gt street wheelie wheelies
S

sentaafEQpovar

sitting wheelies post #1
how do u do wheelies while sitting on your seat?
ive seen hella ppl do them, but i never can

S

slappyslapnuts

sitting wheelies post #2
hehe if i could do a wheelie on my shitgoose then i would help you

E

EPMD

sitting wheelies post #3
I can.. its real hard.. just pull as hard as you can and just lean as far back as possible, but my bike is light and my front end is really light too

S

slappyslapnuts

sitting wheelies post #4
What bike EP?

E

EPMD

sitting wheelies post #5
Powerlite racing bike... i will goto the track and race sometimes.. will ride street sometimes but im not that hard of a street rider cause there is dick all in my town and mostly park... Right now im saving for an Eastern Jane or another complete bike.. im poor

H

hartattack_199

sitting wheelies post #6
Pull back as if you want to fall over backwards, you wont fall trust me, im serious, i think the problem would be you not pulling hard enough because you dont want to fall down, but you wont, pull back hard!!!

F

federal_rider12

sitting wheelies post #7
uhhh a wheelie is when u sit on the seat and pedal thats a true wheelie that when u stand up and pedal but neways it is all called balance and strength>PERIOD now go and try

S

sentaafEQpovar

sitting wheelies post #8
k, ty, will remember this, i thought it was all in the arm strength yet i saw little skinny kids doing it

F

federal_rider12

sitting wheelies post #9
so what u can be skinny and have strength just b/c u cant see big bulgin muscle dont mean a thing but then those little kids could also have great balance i mean ive see guys who r super strong and can barely manage a bike and then ive seen little kids who have bones for arms and can ride awesome with no troubles

S

sentaafEQpovar

sitting wheelies post #10
yeah, that kid, he wasnt the best rider there was....

T

tastywheat

sitting wheelies post #11
i can do wheelies and im skinny but wheelies are from leg strength by pedaling and some arm strength the pull up the front a bit

Rufio-Condor

Rufio-Condor

sitting wheelies post #12
i have huge muscles and i can't do a wheelie...

F

federal_rider12

sitting wheelies post #13
i can do a standin wheelie but not a wheelie

T

titanium_s&m

sitting wheelies post #14
am sure yous are getting mixed up, i pull back hard stick my ass back behind my seat pump my legs, and hey presto! i class this as a manual.
whatever just keep practicing

RuLe

RuLe

sitting wheelies post #15
easyest way to do it is to when u get ready. sit in the front of your seat and when u pull back slide your ass to the back of the seat (as you pull back as hard as you can, and also pedal). I never new how to do it but thast how i do it and no one ever see's you do that they just see you do the trick so......... try that

PULL hard, Slide your ass back, and Pedal at the same time and their you go.

wont get far because u got to no how to hold it but dont ask me on that

C

casperh

sitting wheelies post #16
sitting wheeelies are for the jamaican and antillian gangs, not to be done on bmx bikes

F

FOL

sitting wheelies post #17
hartattack_199 said:
Pull back as if you want to fall over backwards, you wont fall trust me, im serious, i think the problem would be you not pulling hard enough because you dont want to fall down, but you wont, pull back hard!!!
that's the worst ****ing advise I have ever had...I had some time (And good weather) to bike again, tried it, fell on my ass :p

a friend of mine said "let me do it" and he did the same, and fell on his fat ass hehe...now he is whining that his ankle hurts...god damn whiner :p

New Topics