silly brakeless story (pointless)

• Discuss silly brakeless story (pointless) in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; some fruit booter was like "why u ride breaks? their for pussies" so i said "its incase some rollerblader clrosses my path right after hitting the box... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
S

sentaafEQpovar

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #1
some fruit booter was like "why u ride breaks? their for pussies"
so i said "its incase some rollerblader clrosses my path right after hitting the box so that i can pull my brakes instead of demolishing him"
and he laughed and was like "its his fulat for gfetting in your way, i woulda ran his ass over, ill run u over, i dont care"
i went lol, and said that ill feel bad if i hurt sum1

F

federal_rider12

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #2
i know the feeling i plowed some kid rollerblading and i had brakes and his mom saw it and went off on me because i hit him so she thought it was all my fault because i had brakes but couldnt use them quick enough and she kept yelling at me so i had to leave because i was about rip her head off

O

oibmxpunx

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #3
that happend to me to only it was a skate boreder he was like 10 and had know idea what he was doing i did not even see him till the last min so i could not hit my brakes in time him mom was all pissed and was trying to sue them for leting bikes in at the same time as skaters

T

Trimix

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #4
I like it when the 9 and 10 year olds sit right on a box jump :)

C

casperh

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #5
i also hit a 9-10-11 year old boy, it was my brother...

T

traildemon

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #6
haha..crazy stories...because I don't know much about rollerblading, I can't really forsee what they're trying to pull, you know like skaters crash into bmxers because we make transfers that they just can't 'comprehend'. You know. Because a lot of my friends skate I can normally guess where they're going next. I once saw a bmx go so fast and crashed into a skater, but what really made that crash worth remembering was that the biker got the skater right in the nads with his stem. HAHA I just could stop laughing...

K

kamikaze

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #7
I love it when you get points for hittin people. 20 points for a fruitbooter. 15 for a boarder, and 10-5 for a little kid. Depends on the age. Sometimes it really sucks hittin people though. It hurts when their board hits you. I'm lucky I wear shin guards or else I would have some major scars! :twisted:

T

traildemon

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #8
to bad no old people in wheelchairs go to skateparks, I'd say 50 points, and after you hit them, you might want to suggest to pee freely. Most of them can't even control they're bladder, whahah

C

casperh

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #9
why dont we make a subversion of carmageddon only then with a bmxer that must be cool

T

Trimix

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #10
traildemon said:
to bad no old people in wheelchairs go to skateparks, I'd say 50 points, and after you hit them, you might want to suggest to pee freely. Most of them can't even control they're bladder, whahah
Man....and that would be fun for them, cuz you can manual like a SOB in a wheelchair. I would like to try dropping in, in one sometime.

LOL :roll:

S

sentaafEQpovar

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #11
oibmxpunx said:
that happend to me to only it was a skate boreder he was like 10 and had know idea what he was doing i did not even see him till the last min so i could not hit my brakes in time him mom was all pissed and was trying to sue them for leting bikes in at the same time as skaters
its becuase of fagits like them that liabilites are most expensive things these days... you should fire bomb the bitches house

E

EPMD

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #12
traildemon said:
There was a old lady and old women who brought some of their grand kids to the park.. and it was a saturday morning and the guy was sweeping broken beer bottles up.. and i almost hit him

S

sentaafEQpovar

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #13
kamikaze said:
I love it when you get points for hittin people. 20 points for a fruitbooter. 15 for a boarder, and 10-5 for a little kid. Depends on the age. Sometimes it really sucks hittin people though. It hurts when their board hits you. I'm lucky I wear shin guards or else I would have some major scars! :twisted:
i hope you get a skateboard to your face soon....
and a screw driver to your eyes for using :twisted: thingy

now if we can only figure out why skaters dont like bikes in skateparks

---------------------------------------------

Trimix said:
[
Man....and that would be fun for them, cuz you can manual like a SOB in a wheelchair. I would like to try dropping in, in one sometime.:
its a wheelie on a wheelchair, becuase your not pumping it, your moving it, your powering the wheels with your arms.... i was on a wheelie for about 45 mintes one time, then we got bored and ditched the chair or sum1 knocked me off or sumthing happened, i forgot

F

federal_rider12

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #14
kamikaze said:
100 for granny 150 if you can break her hip :lol:

C

casperh

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #15
sentaafEQpovar said:
you should fire bomb the bitches house

my blow dart i would use
more pain it causes

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #16
I crashed into Jeff Degryse once when I was going for a ramp that he was transfering into. Transfers cannot be predicted.

S

sentaafEQpovar

silly brakeless story (pointless) post #17
shopuld always be called

New Topics