Sigs

• Discuss Sigs in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Like my sig? I think more people should make some! ...
RuLe

RuLe

Sigs post #1
Like my sig? I think more people should make some!

F

federal_rider12

Sigs post #2
mine suits me well and i dont want to spend the time making one like yours nore do i know how

O

oibmxpunx

Sigs post #3
why is that chick white and the kid is black?

RuLe

RuLe

Sigs post #4
he could be a foster kid

LOL just kidding but seriously thats my mom kicking the shit out of my friend

RuLe

RuLe

Sigs post #5

F

federal_rider12

Sigs post #6
why would your mom do that for?

O

oibmxpunx

Sigs post #7
lol ok

D

Devourment 138

Sigs post #8
there...

RuLe

RuLe

Sigs post #9
well my friends no my mom and my mom is cool unlike some parents that say hi to your friends and go away and do other stuff. my mom always talks as if they where her friends too and my friends always mess with my mom so my mom always mess's with my friends and beats them up. its so dam funny

F

federal_rider12

Sigs post #10
definitely TV no college! i have learned that 2+2=5, the earth is flat, and babies come from storks, so i think ive got a good education

F

federal_rider12

Sigs post #11
both of my best friends parents are like my second parents they act like im one of their kids

O

oibmxpunx

Sigs post #12
we just smoke with my mom we just go in my room and sit around this little tabel pack a bowl and then my mom gose and gets us food

RuLe

RuLe

Sigs post #13
i over heard my mom talking about on the phone. she was like yea my son is almost 17 and still rides a bike and he has no job or no license but at least he isn't a kid that takes drugs and hopefully you just wait and 1 day they will turn out to do something great in life and since he isnt doing anything wrong but having fun im not gonna stop him

D

Devourment 138

Sigs post #14
your gonna get some girl pregnant, and your mom is gonna raise you and your kid...and support your gf....J/K

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Sigs post #15
My parents are cool about everything. My mom just told my girlfriend she could stay the night, haha which is fine with me. My mom hates the fact that I bike though but I don't blame her since I've broken my leg from doing it. Its sweet to see parents get along with kids, probably reminds them of when they were younger.

O

oibmxpunx

Sigs post #16
i hope my girl is not pregnant that would suck so much ass i would alwats have someone to ride with in like 8 years that would be cool

F

federal_rider12

Sigs post #17
im going to be 17 next month and still no job, since all jobs i want are firing people or not looking, and i dont want to be a bagger at a grocery store but i do have a license i got mine sooner then most people could ever do, i got mine 4 days after my birthday which was exactly 1 year since i got my permit you cant beat that and just a week before my test(same week i had driving part of drivers ed) i was in a car accident where a guy re-ended us and our car was totalled and just today some guy cut me off so i have to yank my car into another lane and then he tries to get into that lane and he missed me by a few inches and i missed the center divider by about a foot---there are some major idiots out there on the road who cant ****ing drive!!! almost 1 year, i have been driving and i can drive better then most people around here i can even do 120mph in heavy traffic, i have never caused anyone to swerve or honk at me and i dont drive like im drunk im my lane

I LOVE SPEED

F

federal_rider12

Sigs post #18
oibmxpunx said:
i hope my girl is not pregnant that would suck so much ass i would alwats have someone to ride with in like 8 years that would be cool
but no time to ride if the baby comes

D

Devourment 138

Sigs post #19
federal_rider12 said:
oibmxpunx said:
but no time to ride if the baby comes
For sale BMX bike: MUST SELL.
1 owner. Ridin very little. The baby is here and the wife says it must go. will trade for car seat, and 1 case of formula.

O

oibmxpunx

Sigs post #20
federal_rider12 said:
i dont drive like im drunk im my lane

I LOVE SPEED
i dont unless i am and i still try not to lol i love speed too thats why im geting a lighting thats going to be sweet if u have to get a truck it might be the fastest stok truck u can buy am i right

New Topics