*sigh*

R

rideKINKbmx

*sigh* post #1
alright... I know I'm new, but I can't hold this in any longer. I'm a girl and I've been riding for five and a half years hardcore. This chick on MTV deserves nothing in my eyes, and I don't understand why she's all the sudden so intimidating to other people. I can't give her any props at all, and i don't exactly care if you destruct my views on this, but a backflip isn't that hard going into a foam pit. And I bet she had TONS more practice time.. Dosen't everyone? From what I've heard, she still rides, and thats pretty cool, but since she lives in my area, I'd have to belive that she rides around to get the 'cute little bmx guys'.

Sorry if i put down a lot of people, but a lot of girls in my area that have extremely rich parents just bought awesome Standards and things of that nature, then run to me asking how to backflip. Honestly, I think people should really think of what they're getting into when they start to ride.. Just because a TV show made you do something makes this generation go back to the Charles Manson era. But if you really want to ride, I seriously hope its not from this Mtv thing. Thanks to them, we have a ton of people riding around on brand new bikes and all these pads on just to look cool, and its totally destroying the scene. :evil: :x :wall:

I just thought I'd contribute my views on this.. Thanks.

H

hartattack_199

*sigh* post #2
Honestly, i didn't read any of that, so before any one replies to this, if you could sum it up in 20 words or less, i'd be happy to help

Poseidon

Poseidon

*sigh* post #3

Haha...
It's annoying..that after Made...every other little rich girl got a new Standard, that her rich parents purchased for her without a question, while we have to work hard for our possessions...and *thumbs down*@ pop culture.

^ I hope I covered it.

H

hartattack_199

*sigh* post #4
I couldn't care less.... I ride...... I love it....... Some poser wants to be a loser, Go right ahead

H

hit_da_ramps

*sigh* post #5
dam well said

E

evanc

*sigh* post #6
You're preaching to the worng crowd, sista'. Take it somewhere else.

New Topics