Sick tricks at Xgames

• Discuss Sick tricks at Xgames in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I was reading on [url]www.toddlyons.com[/url] that he was talking with some guys at the dirt jumping practice yeasterday and appearently Stephen Murray... ...
  • Tags 720 backflip flair games tricks jump
R

rage2k3

Sick tricks at Xgames post #1
I was reading on www.toddlyons.com that he was talking with some guys at the dirt jumping practice yeasterday and appearently Stephen Murray has a doubble back trundown up his sleeve and Ryan Nyquist almost has the 1080 dialed. Lets hop these moves get thrown down at the x-games!
Check out www.expn.com for more Xgames IV info.

E

evanc

Sick tricks at Xgames post #2
$10 says the flairwhip gets thrown,

I

infantry43RIDER

Sick tricks at Xgames post #3
prolly....

bmx in the xgames is turning into some sort of skiing or something...throwing the 100754254 spins and 425432151 backflip varations...its all pretty cool to see the first couple times but it get old...i wanna see the flairwhip though...should look pretty cool
just don't over use it and shit like that

H

hartattack_199

Sick tricks at Xgames post #4
1080? No way

I

infantry43RIDER

Sick tricks at Xgames post #5
im really not that suprised..only thing i question about the 1080 is the fact that nyquist had trouble doing a 720 a couple of times...and a 1080 is a lot more spinnage...but thats his style i guess...going for big...im techy..

415fsxrules

Sick tricks at Xgames post #6
ryan will not do it i bet any money i have seen him screw up so many 720's but if he does that f%cking crazy

E

evanc

Sick tricks at Xgames post #7
At Woodward last year our cabin had a like 3 days long debate on which would come first, the 1080 or the triple back. Because Hoffman had just landed the no-handed 9 and Koji was at Woodward and doing triple backs perfectly into the foam.

I

infantry43RIDER

Sick tricks at Xgames post #8
cooool... :wink:

B

Bailer

Sick tricks at Xgames post #9
does anyone know what the longest jump is, in road fools 7 i saw a guy jump across the snake run and then he tail whiped it, but i dunno, didn't know about the triple backflip thing

H

hartattack_199

Sick tricks at Xgames post #10
Triple in to the pit? Man if he's done it a bunch into the pit he could do it already, I think the 1080 will come first but it still won't be for a long while

B

Bailer

Sick tricks at Xgames post #11
hard to say, cos hoffman has landed the no - handed 900, so maybe he'll get the 1080, be pretty good when he does

J

johntheguru

Sick tricks at Xgames post #12
Bailer said:
hard to say, cos hoffman has landed the no - handed 900, so maybe he'll get the 1080, be pretty good when he does
we aren't talkin about vert here.

you would have to land fakie to do a 1080.

900 is the limit i rekon, but more combo 900's will happen.

john

New Topics