show n tell about broken and bruised bones

• Discuss show n tell about broken and bruised bones in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; i will try to get pic of my bruise on my thigh last year it was HUGE did it coming off vert ramp and the tip of my nose is broken. :roll: ...
  • Tags bmx jump
lola

lola

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #1
i will try to get pic of my bruise on my thigh last year it was HUGE did it coming off vert ramp and the tip of my nose is broken. :roll:

D

Devourment 138

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #2
I sure Rule will be posting some pics...

J

Julle^

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #3
I havent slammed yet. Cause Im a newbe. Oh well I slammed a il this winter but didnt get any marks. But I have a pic of the fall.

K

keep it real

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #4
well.... earler tonight i was having a jam at some trails and came off with a graze on my knee, and some pedal rips on the shins... nothing major, but it tickled a bit..

lola

lola

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #5
lastnight...

......i got sum cuts on my shins from my pedals as i fell and a black eye not big jus bruised under it....im bit of an accident prone person but i get up and carry on its the only way......ride or die biatch! :twisted: (u might b able to make out a black mark under my eye)

D

DrunkPunk180

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #6
i got a bad ass x-ray of my arm last year i`ll scan it later i`m not sure if scanning an x-ray will though but i`ll try

Clutch

Clutch

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #7
Julle^ said:
I havent slammed yet. Cause Im a newbe. Oh well I slammed a il this winter but didnt get any marks. But I have a pic of the fall.

Dude what were you trying to do? There's ****ing snow everywhere, you are one die hard BMX'er.

J

Julle^

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #8
Haha Clutch I was just trying to get down from those tables. I didnt even bunnyjump. I will do it again soon cus there is no snow now. But then I will bunnyjump down. Actually I did it when it was ICE under the snow. Hell I was gliding after landing. But didnt fall. (Im a newbie, started this winter, lol)

B

bones

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #9
i hate that word newbie
well i recently smoked some weed which was laced with crack and passed out in a cafe fel on my face and got a huge shiner and taken home in a wheelchair which i want to keep :p

J

Julle^

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #10
Beginner then.
Haha wheelchair :D:D Good job

K

keep it real

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #11
keep it real said:
well.... earler tonight i was having a jam at some trails and came off with a graze on my knee, and some pedal rips on the shins... nothing major, but it tickled a bit..
I woke up today and the graze on my knee turned into a masive glup of some shit, when then made my foot go blue, so it was off to the emergency room.... oh god it was fun

D

DrunkPunk180

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #12
Julle^ said:
Haha wheelchair :D:D Good job
when i had to stay in the hospital 4 my sticches that got infected i had a wheelchair and they let me ride around in the halls instead of sit in my room and by the third day i could do a manual halfway down the hall it was the shit

J

Julle^

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #13
Hahah you're cool DrunkPunk. Wheelchair manual :D

D

DrunkPunk180

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #14
^^^8)

lola

lola

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #15
my bruise

jus cleared but now i have small bump under my skin....hmmm? kinda should get it checked out soon :?

K

kamikaze

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #16
broken collar bone... there is a huge lump on my collar bone... I broke it sleeding this winter trying to jump over my friend while HE was coming down the hill... bah it sucked... and tons of scars and bruises from riding

L

leeuw

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #17
i'll check that one for you lola!
felt on my head and laid there for about 30 minutes, woke up and fell again, after 3 days its gone.

lola

lola

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #18
yea...

im accident prone...but i dont make a song n dance about it...cause if i did i would live at the doctors surgery fulltime...i hate going to the docz for anything i would rather sweat it out for myself.

W

William

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #19
Clutch said:
Dude what were you trying to do? There's f*ck snow everywhere, you are one die hard BMX'er.
haven't tryied to ride in the snow? its fun. i always shovel out the skate park and ride. plus with all the warm cloaths on its almost impossible to get hurt. :lol:

lola

lola

show n tell about broken and bruised bones post #20
ok

i didnt break anything jus cut elbows they will heal if i dont fall on them again :twisted:

New Topics