should i take my front brake off

• Discuss should i take my front brake off in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [img]http://www.bmx-zone.com/pics/upload/gallery/view/48525c2ca66a42fdc0d3116d4faccaab.JPG[/img] should i take off the front brake. i mainly ride... ...
  • Tags bmx dirt endo flatland manual nose manual

which way do u spin when doing a 180, 360, 540 etc..

• left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i can do both

• i cant spin

• Total voters
GLoB3

GLoB3

should i take my front brake off post #1

should i take off the front brake. i mainly ride skate park but i sumtimes i ride dirt. when it is not wet. is there any advantages to not having a front brake? i dont want people telling me to take of both brakes caus i need the back one.

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

should i take my front brake off post #2
GLoB3 said:

should i take off the front brake. i mainly ride skate park but i sumtimes i ride dirt. when it is not wet. is there any advantages to not having a front brake? i dont want people telling me to take of both brakes caus i need the back one.
you dont need it if you do endo's or sumthin
and its lighter without front brakes so i should remove them i did it too

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

should i take my front brake off post #3
only real reason for front brakes is for endos or if you flat land, so yes, take im out.

renegade

renegade

should i take my front brake off post #4
it depends if you feel you have enough braking power in the back take em off because you dont really do flatland. but if you feel that you need more power in braking keep them. i say take em off.

T

Trimix

should i take my front brake off post #5
GLoB3 said:

Well, first you should lower the seat. :)
If you ride park, keep it.....or not....do what you want. There are other uses than just endos and flatland. How about nosepicks? On a lip of a quarter, over a spine coping, nose manuals on the lip......G turns on the lip, 360 tailwhips on the lip....on and on....sure take it off.

:)

W

WeThePeople

should i take my front brake off post #6
I dont ride flatland and I use my front brake, I find it easier to do tech tricks like nose manuals, and 180 front tyre taps and such...so if you do that then i'd keep it on

New Topics