Shoes

• Discuss Shoes in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What kinda shoes are you riding in? I use my Converse shoes, dont know if they are so good to ride in but it's not so big matter what shoes you use in... ...
  • Tags dirt
J

Julle^

Shoes post #1
What kinda shoes are you riding in? I use my Converse shoes, dont know if they are so good to ride in but it's not so big matter what shoes you use in BMX, is it? Skate shoes might be a bit better but I cant afford it...
So what shoes to you ride in?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Shoes post #2
hmmm.......well, i havent been salty for a while......what the hell does igt matter what shoes you wear, ok sure some shoes are better for riding than others, but how will YOU knowing what shoes i wear make any difference to anyone or anything?!

J

Julle^

Shoes post #3
Thats what I mean, it doesnt really matter. Not much. If it just fit you good and so then it's good.

W

William

Shoes post #4
i ride in airwalk shoes, but i have noticed most people ride wearing DC shoes. skate shoes work best becasue the have more grip.

D

DrunkPunk180

Shoes post #5
William said:
but i have noticed most people ride wearing DC shoes. skate shoes work best becasue the have more grip.
ya i have some converse wear them sometimes when riding don`t ride that good to flat and boardey for riding i like them though but i ride in DC shoes and i have the Alias and they kick as* you need to get some comfy and good grip

O

orangebeast91489

Shoes post #6
DC shoes..going to get some new shoes tho..maybe something else..(all of my shoes since 5th grade have been DC)

O

oibmxpunx

Shoes post #8
i have some adio kenny andersons there brown so they match my frame and i ride lots of dirt so they get real dirty but u cant tell i love them

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Shoes post #9
I wear And1's !!!! :lol:

who the hell cares what shoes u wear. If ur good, it wont matter.

RuLe

RuLe

Shoes post #10
DATE ON PICTURES IF AUTOMATIC ADDED AND THE DATE WASNT SET!

i took the pictures today

M

Made

Shoes post #11
i wear black and gray air force ones high tops but im going to buy some white vans estillos soon

V

vesa

Shoes post #12
lacai

I got lacai's shoes, this are some sk8-model but it works good, this are strong material.. :)

K

keep it real

Shoes post #13
I got some k-mart shoes.... they take a bit of crap..

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Shoes post #14
oh man i wish was as cool as you all

K

kamikaze

Shoes post #15
I wear Duffs! They are pretty good. I used to wear dc's but they crapped out on me :evil:

S

slappyslapnuts

Shoes post #16
rule those look like space boots lol, i wear some rowley xlts in navy Sweet ass grip Lasted long even with my breakless shit they are the comfyest shoes ive ever had and ive had alot of vans dcs etnies so on deffo gettin a second pair of these. also the grip is o's all along the whole shoe giving amazing grip on my jc pedals and my old tendorizers

I

infantry43RIDER

Shoes post #17
haha...rule i gotta say i love your green shoes...although im not a fan of DC.

i currently wear some Etnies...roofies 2.

GLoB3

GLoB3

Shoes post #18
globe mark occhilupo pro

B

Blinko

Shoes post #19
i got globe ct-ivs and they kick ass. dont buy dc tho because they are crap.

RuLe

RuLe

Shoes post #20
Blinko said:
i got globe ct-ivs and they kick ass. dont buy dc tho because they are crap.

for liek the 5th time. i didnt buy my dc's to bike in them. dc's aren't the best shoe to bike in but i bought mine for school and going places. not to bike in them. but dc makes the best designed stylish shoes

how you going to say DC's are crap when over 50% of people wear them? even girls at my school wear them. DC must be doing something right if they sell so many shoes

New Topics