shittyiest bike in the world

• Discuss shittyiest bike in the world in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; ok this is my shitty ass purple RU hub and rim that im working atm... it be smooth i had to use hella washers and shit, cuase the bolts were so small... ...
  • Tags bike bike parts parts
S

sentaafEQpovar

shittyiest bike in the world post #1
ok this is my shitty ass purple RU hub and rim that im working atm... it be smooth i had to use hella washers and shit, cuase the bolts were so small, they were sliding into my drop outs

1. my cat sniffing camera
1. bike stats are...joey garcia schwinn automatic like 2000 model i think?
primo grips, dirty harry brake lever... walgreens brake cable walgreens brake pads, stock u brakes, walgreen brakepads, or stock pads? friend gave me metal bar ends yay
, sharp forks cut about inch and half, free agent stem of secondary bike,
free agent forks off secondary bike, some fat guy hti a 1 foot ramp, fliped over and bent them 2 days afte rputting them on,
alex doublewall front rim, dunno hubs- would guess haro, 14mm acxel in front, cool washer from construction site,
got 2 haro pegs that came with freeagent at bottom pic,
stock frame, stock seatpost clamp, some mt bike seat i found-plastic bag stuffed in tube thing so seat post fits,
fat ass sharp sporcket with spacer that should be in middle disappeared, sharp shammller chain, stock cranks that keep coming loose,
dk iron cross pedals.... they spin fast HORRAY,
primo cahintensioner things,
ru back wheel,
bald front tire, and my old stock backtire
1. i like that square washer i found at a construction site on my forks cuase it keepos my drop outs from getting eaten while grinding
2. hahaha i ran out of washers to put on my stem cuase those fork things were too tall so i used some old cracked cups as washers
3. my dust cover got poped off cuase my hub is bent so bad so i use tape to keep dust out :( smae thing on front wheel too, wierd that its only on one side though

1.thats my lightwieght G-ride
2. thats a free agent i use for parts... got for 2 hun-ed
3. yay

does this work?

O

oibmxpunx

shittyiest bike in the world post #2
dude ive seen some bad bikes in my time but dude ur is like the worse man u should like paint it or some thing make it look nice its not that ir looks like a pos but u just need to make it look nice

O

oibmxpunx

shittyiest bike in the world post #3
and do u guys have enf belts? it looks like u have a f*cking shit load of them

S

sentaafEQpovar

shittyiest bike in the world post #4
used to have even more belt buckles... but dad accidentally thre em away..... i dont got no paint :/

D

Devourment 138

shittyiest bike in the world post #5
trade those belts for some parts...sand that fuker down, paintit, ditch all those washers.... tighten the fukin thing up man :D

RuLe

RuLe

shittyiest bike in the world post #6
yea thats pretty shitty :)

S

sentaafEQpovar

shittyiest bike in the world post #7
i cant get rid the washers cuas the forks are too long and if i sand it down, i wont have any paint to repaint it with

E

EPMD

shittyiest bike in the world post #8
buy paint

i have like 15 paint bottles :D

S

sentaafEQpovar

shittyiest bike in the world post #9
id rather spend money on new bike parts that i need

E

EPMD

shittyiest bike in the world post #10
oh sorry a whole 5 dollars is gonna break you

S

sentaafEQpovar

shittyiest bike in the world post #11
5 dollars = new innertube,

F

federal_rider12

shittyiest bike in the world post #12
i got $25 and i still need to pay $80 on my new wheel and im trying to paint my pedals, i dont know what color either red black or pink

I

infantry43RIDER

shittyiest bike in the world post #13
sentaafEQpovar said:
id rather spend money on new bike parts that i need
O M G...what an amazing statement.

S

sentaafEQpovar

shittyiest bike in the world post #14
actually i bought a horn for 3 dollars yesterday :/

owns at skatepark though cuase everytime ima hit a jump or its my turn to do a run, i honk the horn

D

Devourment 138

shittyiest bike in the world post #15
sentaafEQpovar said:

owns at skatepark though cuase everytime ima hit a jump or its my turn to do a run, i honk the horn
dude your lying... I gota see a pic of that shlt. You need to pull yourself together man... :lol:

S

sentaafEQpovar

shittyiest bike in the world post #16
pics are too low quality for u to be able to see the horn... there is a pic of pobie's horn, but mine is different

S

sandmriderbmx

shittyiest bike in the world post #17
Devourment 138 said:
sentaafEQpovar said:

dude your lying... I gota see a pic of that shlt. You need to pull yourself together man... :lol:
loll, i did tht once. then the horn broke like a day later

S

sandmriderbmx

shittyiest bike in the world post #18
hey sentaafEQpovar ill buy tht first bike off u for 5 dollars

S

sentaafEQpovar

shittyiest bike in the world post #19
not even for 500

S

sandmriderbmx

shittyiest bike in the world post #20