Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS!

• Discuss Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Okay, I just got an email from someone who directs their email and they accepted my idea for a new hub and freewheel. I really hope my idea because... ...
F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #1
Okay, I just got an email from someone who directs their email and they accepted my idea for a new hub and freewheel. I really hope my idea because reality and they make it. It is a hub that can accept a 13t and smaller freewheel without making the pawls on the freewheel so small that they are crap. It also will have internal bearings and a 3 piece axle, large "spindle" in the hub and 14mm bolts that thread into the "spindle". I really hope they make at least a prototype, but those guys are for the riders out there, man they heard me out so im going to do my part and buy their products, which I alread planned too.

SHADOW CONSPIRACY ROCKS!

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #2
yeah i have ben thinking about your idea and i suppose it could work, do you want to send you a drawing of your idea or something, or post a drawing of it, its just i think i see a big weakness with it, but i wont say what it is untill i see your drawing cos, you may be found a way to combat it.
please post a pic cos i would relly like to see your idea dude.

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #3
yeah i was thinking about it more and im going to look at my hub create a sketch try and use logical thinking to see if it would work. i will also be tearing apart a freewheel looking at everything and im going to make measurements on the hub and freewheel to see if i come up with some weaknesses but hopefully the guys understood everything i wrote and they make a prototype

i will also try and get some modeling clay and make a model of it. man i hope this all turns out awesome and it be awesome if it works and its shadows first hub. so ill work the rest of the day on sketches and see if i can post them soon

I

infantry43RIDER

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #4
Shadow sure does rock.
they are going to or are some big competition for odyssey i think...its pretty damn cool.

D

DezXc

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #5
in my opinion shadow suck

ive only seen a couple of there products, which are there grips, which my mate wore a hole through in 2 hours of riding! 2 hours!!!

and there seat, which my mate also had, it was OK but my mate had problems and he went back to his primo

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #6
ive seen guys who ride everyday and "own" a skate park because they are that good ride those grips for months! you can wear through any grips in a matter of minutes thats why i usually have an extra pair laying around, but to make great products is one thing but they also value their customers and followers they also like to hear feedback

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #7
Hey federal, try using AutoCAD, to design your hub on, that’s what all the professional designers use for pretty much any product. if you cant download it, I guess I could draw it out for you, cos I am a AutoCAD technician by trade. but i would nedd ALL the exact measurements.

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #8
well i got measurements, not all though, that i would like to make in scale with clay but that autocad seems good dont know where to get it but as of weaknesses i havent found any like the freewheel boss i found most hubs are like 3mm thick i made mine 4mm thick and the freewheel boss diameter on hubs is like 33mm mine would be 20mm so just imagine that the freewheel being 13mm smaller on the inside which would be able to have normal size pawls, i havent proven they would be normal they could be bigger or slightly smaller, i still need to cut a freewheel open to take measurements but everything i have come up with is working out great i made a very crude sketch that probably only i could understand but it has turned out great

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #9
yeah you will have to take some exact measurments b4 you can go proving that it will work i guess.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Shadow Conspiracy ROCKS! post #10
I tore through the first grips that they came out with just doing a 180 on flat ground, ripped them off because i was blind with rage, and threw them at a car.

I got their first seat and its aw ha some. I also wanto to get the new light seat post and the new chain coming out.

New Topics