Shadow Conspiracy chain

• Discuss Shadow Conspiracy chain in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Anyone know something about this chain?? Seems a great idea but ... when will be in the market? ...
skuirly

skuirly

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #1
Anyone know something about this chain?? Seems a great idea but ... when will be in the market?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #2
well, if you think its a great idea (which it is) i wont go in to the tech crap, but to answer your second question (when will it be out).......i have no idea, try asking one of the shadow guys. i expect it will not be too long, as it seems to have been in the pipe line for ages, but you never know.

I

infantry43RIDER

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #3
i don't really think many people EXCEPT the shadow guys no when it will be coming out.
but i really want one of those if my kmc = dead.

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #4
the guy i met who worked at dk sayed it would be coming out either spring-summer time he was talking to the guys at shadow and thats when they told him that but you never know it may hold off more but i doubt it i bet itll be coming out when they said it would

D

Devourment 138

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #5
why is this chain supposed to be so badass?

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #6
its not your normal chain it is a chain that is like only half links and it looks awesome go ahead and check the site

www.theshadowconspiracy.com

D

Devourment 138

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #7
just did...call me an idiot, but it looks weak.

E

evanc

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #8
You're an idiot. Although, if you DID manage to rip it apart, you couldn't just slam it back together with a rock like your normal chain. Meh.

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #9
i think it looks awesome i been looking into a new chain. mine has some cuts and has concrete stuck in the links and bushings that wont come out so those links are stuck and wont move, so im waiting to see this chain at the shop and i will probably buy it

D

Devourment 138

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #10
evanc said:
You're an idiot. Although, if you DID manage to rip it apart, you couldn't just slam it back together with a rock like your normal chain. Meh.
so you have managed to get your grubby hands on one and test it for yourself huh???

I

infantry43RIDER

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #11
dude just trust Shadow and us...the chain is made of halflinks...it = strong.

D

Devourment 138

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #12
I never said it was shlt...just that it looked weak... I'm sure it will function just fine. I can allready see that it will be next to impossible to come apart.

O

oibmxpunx

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #13
i want that chain it looks so sweet its supost to be unbrakeabl i read that some where

I

infantry43RIDER

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #14
shadow has got some amazing parts out there.

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #15
oh yeah they do i need a new chain so ill probably get the shadow and i want to see the alumalite seat post that has the fixed clamp it looks awesome but i bet its going to cost alot considering premium has an aluminum seat post and its like $45, now if that alumalite post is above $25 im going to get the monster post

R

rocket

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #16
infantry43RIDER said:
shadow has got some amazing parts out there.
dont get me wrong, i like most the stuff they have, but i dont see anything amazing about their parts. maybe just the chain. the rest of their parts are no different than their competitors. i also think if they changed their name (shawdow conspiracy) to something more applealing then they would sell more products.

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #17
the name to me is very appealing i heard the name and i was like i got to check it out

R

rocket

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #18
federal_rider12 said:
the name to me is very appealing i heard the name and i was like i got to check it out
yea i agree for some its appealing...i thought the same as you, but when you think about all the controling parents out there and all the tards that refuse to buy anything from a new company, and the fools in general that think the name is too "hardcore" then it ends up hurting their sells. im sure S.C. know that and probably dont care but its just something to think about.
i just now thought what if S.C. was just called Shadow? id almost bet they would sell more product. :idea:

F

federal_rider12

Shadow Conspiracy chain post #19
i like trying new companies but usually when they come out i already got the part i wanted before so then i dont get to try the new company as soon as they come out, but to me the name is better then like Eastern, Poverty(oh that one makes me say NO), Hoffman. Haro, Premium, Mosh, Standard, Industry, and Alex those names dont appeal to me at all i just go oh a Mosh :roll:

New Topics