SH*T weather

• Discuss SH*T weather in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Over here in britian i am having a problem with the weather. At first it looks good enough for street but then soon as you are riding down the road to... ...
  • Tags street
B

Butcher202

SH*T weather post #1
Over here in britian i am having a problem with the weather. At first it looks good enough for street but then soon as you are riding down the road to the local spots it starts pissing it down. This means having to ride park ( dont get me wrong about parks i love em) but i wish i could ride street for a change. I havent ridin it for about 2 months now.

Any one else see things from my view.

T

T34418L3_1

SH*T weather post #2
Ya man that sucks. Up here in Canada its already snowing and is cold as hell, but i make the best of it.

S

smiley1fun

SH*T weather post #3
:? yeh im havin the same problem here, i mean it snows and is fukin cold as hell, her in ny, but i try to make the best out of it, i put on my beanie and my fox thermals and just go out there and ride, but i use my dirtbike in shity weather!

G

SH*T weather post #4
just weld an umbrella to your frame.....it looks good and you get amazing air time.............you better stay inside when it's windy cause you'll fly for real.

...or just kill yourself.

F

FOL

SH*T weather post #5
the boob said:
just weld an umbrella to your frame.....it looks good and you get amazing air time.............you better stay inside when it's windy cause you'll fly for real.
gheheh :lol:

the weather in holland is shit as well....for flatland it's even worse.

L

leon_luxton

SH*T weather post #6
ah i am so happy.for some reason weather here at the moment had been great for 3days now so all is good..if it rains 2moro i will cry :?

G

SH*T weather post #7
I could live with snow....that would make it more dangerous...and funnier because people will fall all the time....and you have snowballfights, but rain is just depressing

X

XIII

SH*T weather post #8
me = anti-cold

S

SR

SH*T weather post #9
I do mad dogg skid sessions when it rains

F

federal_rider12

SH*T weather post #10
so what i get snow every other day or it rains but today my one day i could go and ride my mom tells me i got to go to the eye doctor so horay i get to wait till at least march to ride again!!!!! i can barely bunnyhop b/c ive hurt myself and couldnt ride for like a month so i havent ridin since october!!!!!!!

L

leon_luxton

SH*T weather post #11
NO ...**** its bloody raining :cry:

T

Trimix

SH*T weather post #12
Partly cloudy/partly sunny.....70 F today....I love Florida weather...

.....snicker

G

SH*T weather post #13
I´m riiiiiiiiiding in the rain!!!

once you´re wet it doesnt matter.....

I

infantry43RIDER

SH*T weather post #14
Trimix said:
Partly cloudy/partly sunny.....70 F today....I love Florida weather...

.....snicker
i hate you.

8)

F

federal_rider12

SH*T weather post #15
well today suppose to rain but damn its in the 50's for once so i gotta hit it and break in my new frame and other stuff

E

EPMD

SH*T weather post #16
Its so *** here.. its bad enough when it snows but now its went to rain.. if its going to rain it should be snow

T

Trimix

SH*T weather post #17
the boob said:
I´m riiiiiiiiiding in the rain!!!

once you´re wet it doesnt matter.....
Unless you have indoor tires, then it's like riding on ice sometimes (not that I would know what riding on ice is like :)

F

federal_rider12

SH*T weather post #18
ridin on ice is awesome me and my friend rode on a frozen pond and were doin 360s and keep ridin and then u bunnyhop and the bike slides sideways and u bust ur ass

G

SH*T weather post #19
I rode ice last year and it was pretty funny.....but then my biggest friend (I mean literally biggest!) rode on it with my bike..................geuss what happened...

C

casperh

SH*T weather post #20
eeeuuh he sticked a 720 barspin?

New Topics