set of wheels

• Discuss set of wheels in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im thinking of getting a new rear wheel but i dont have enbough at the moment for a set of supra es ([url]www.winstanleysbmx.com[/url]) 60 pounds... ...
  • Tags bmx
B

bones

set of wheels post #1
im thinking of getting a new rear wheel but i dont have enbough at the moment for a set of supra es (www.winstanleysbmx.com) 60 pounds anyway what other wheels could i get ?

rawkabmx

rawkabmx

set of wheels post #2
are they the wheels that have supra e's laced onto a sealed Diamondback hub? cos if they are get them! they are pretty damn good for the money, i have been running a pair since the beggining of september and they stand up to alot of sh**!

F

federal_rider12

set of wheels post #3
the only hub i know that is laced to supra e is the poverty hubba bubba or a cheapo no name i would say any wheelset is better then supra e and those arent so great at all they are heavy and well weak(i think the weight of them weakens them) demolition, which i ride, makes a great wheelset and sometimes companies sell their wheelset seperately so you can just get the rear wheel even though i dont like odyssey check out the hazard or hazard lite wheelset or if your just looking for a rear wheel the odyssey cassette i dont know of a bunch of rear wheels only so another option could be to do a custom wheel but if you want alex rims check out the supra j and i think supra g or something g i dont remember what it is called but it is a pretty good double wall but really find wheels that have demolition, sun bfr, sun big city, and if you really want triple walls check out sun 4-play and atomlab trailking

B

bones

set of wheels post #4
yeh they are and im ordering them now at the end of the month in black woop woop

T

trailkillerje

set of wheels post #5
hey federal rider did u have the trail kings rims? what about the trailking hubs i was looking at them (look good $79.99 on danscomp) i wanted to know how they perform they are not on bmxtest.com so i was just wondering if they are really that good

F

federal_rider12

set of wheels post #6
no i dont have them i wish but i could have gotten the trailking cassette wheelset for $100 brand new!!! and i only had $70 at the time so it sucks but my demolition are really good too i will only buy those atomlab trailkings or demolitions

New Topics