Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images

• Discuss Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Today was a great day haha Started off riding at the bmx track, took the camera out to ride some concrete block next to it.:clap... ...
dustinEwing

dustinEwing

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #1
Today was a great day haha

Started off riding at the bmx track, took the camera out to ride some concrete block next to it.:clap:

And here's the banger of the day

F

frightmare

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #2
sick shots. good riding. fun times.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #3
Whoever the photographer is, needs to chill out and take a few steps back. Especially with that fisheye.

Last sequence would be better with less photos.

dustinEwing

dustinEwing

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #4
Whoever the photographer is, needs to chill out and take a few steps back. Especially with that fisheye.

Last sequence would be better with less photos.
Yeah i wasnt really composing the shots at all, i was just takin pics just to take them. Put 0 thought into them haha

The sequence was just like that really as a temp before the animation was made

fitbike61

fitbike61

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #5
The animation is much better (less space) but it would help if it weren't so shaky haha.

Good stuff though.

Ajlal24

Ajlal24

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #6
SUP WHITE BOY!

I had to say it...lol...

Props for having a nice spot to ride...and on the Sweet sequence you have there...if that roof to a house?

dustinEwing

dustinEwing

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #7
SUP WHITE BOY!

I had to say it...lol...

Props for having a nice spot to ride...and on the Sweet sequence you have there...if that roof to a house?
Hell no i didn't haha there was such a huge gap between roof and loading dock. I'm the huge one riding the green bike. That was my boy Erik, he climbed up there and we passed his bike up to him, so sketchy with people just comin outta the diner it's at. The roof is a motel and there were people in the rooms underneath haha

bmxad123

bmxad123

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #8
i like the last one but the animation is betta

andhey

andhey

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #9
lol the tyre looks flat 1 down and 3 across. and yeh my photography teacher always says take a few steps back

fluorescent

fluorescent

Sesh(s) today and a sequence LOTS of BIG images post #10
nice pics, sequence was awesome, look at 7th pic of sequence though... how low do you want your tires?! haha

New Topics