sending private messages?

• Discuss sending private messages? in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; when i get junk email in my Bulk folder...i usally dont even look in the folder...i just delete it ALL on a daily basis. well the other day for some... ...
R

rocket

sending private messages? post #1
when i get junk email in my Bulk folder...i usally dont even look in the folder...i just delete it ALL on a daily basis. well the other day for some reason i clicked on the "junk folder" to see what 2 junk emails i had. to my surprise there was an email from somebody here at the forum. i would of normaly deleted it thinking its all junk mail.

so my question is why cant messages be sent to 'inbox' rather than 'bulk'? its only makes sense. i do have my spam guard set at high but that shouldnt matter when your getting an email from this forum.
can admin change this from happening or at least look into it? thanks.

W

Wynex

sending private messages? post #2
It's the fault of your email-provider. We can't change our "send-email-code" because it's the only way it can be done. You will have to look at your spam folder if you want to have the emails.

F

federal_rider12

sending private messages? post #3
well you can still check your pms by going to the pm-box i always get a pop up when i get onto the site

R

rocket

sending private messages? post #4
Wynex said:
It's the fault of your email-provider. We can't change our "send-email-code" because it's the only way it can be done. You will have to look at your spam folder if you want to have the emails.
yeah i figured thats just the way it is. oh well...thanx.

R

rocket

sending private messages? post #5
federal_rider12 said:
well you can still check your pms by going to the pm-box i always get a pop up when i get onto the site
yeah i know...but the email thing still sucks.

can you or anyone explain how you use double or tripple quotes in one post?

i wanted to repsond to you and Wynex in one post but couldnt figure it out. :roll:

W

Wynex

sending private messages? post #6

New Topics