seatpost on my bike

• Discuss seatpost on my bike in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have a mongoose expert 2003 and the seatpost isnt adjustable like so that i can angle it up and it pisses me off so whats some good seatposts and... ...
  • Tags bike
A

ashton

seatpost on my bike post #1
i have a mongoose expert 2003 and the seatpost isnt adjustable like so that i can angle it up and it pisses me off so whats some good seatposts and rough prices. thanks in advance

A

ashton

seatpost on my bike post #2
angle the seat that is*

M

Mr_Shrapnel

seatpost on my bike post #3
well pretty much the best allround seat post is a primo rod, its strong, very cheap and if you cut it down it can be pretty light, but try a snafu outpost too its slightly more cash but quite a bit lighter.

F

federal_rider12

seatpost on my bike post #4
shadow

I

infantry43RIDER

seatpost on my bike post #5
both shadow seats have to be the best out there seriously.
either that or im a fan of primo's seats.

E

evanc

seatpost on my bike post #6
odyssey > primo

I

infantry43RIDER

seatpost on my bike post #7
yea odyssey does > primo.
but i used to ride a primo seat and i was pretty happy with it.

F

federal_rider12

seatpost on my bike post #8
i thought all the odyssey posts were fixed so u cant angle them? but i got a xs deely stan and if u can find one get it its awesome!!!! the seat has never budged from were i got it no matter how bad my bails or wrecks are

T

traildemon

seatpost on my bike post #9
i have a snafu outpost and a primo pentagon, but primo's seatpost is also good. But if I had to buy a new seatpost I'd go for the demolitions...oh and see if you're seatpost is compatible with the s&m marvin's guts.
If you're aweight freak buy the new macneil combo

A

ashton

seatpost on my bike post #10
thatnks for the replies and actually posting useful info unlike in some other topics but umm i ended up getting a diamond back cactus post. i got it heaps cheap from the bike shop to only $20 australian wich is about 10 bucks american so yea good deal.

its full 4130 cromo and adjustable so will do the job fine

F

federal_rider12

seatpost on my bike post #11
i was goin to get the demolition seat post but ive heard very bad things bout the guts on them they never seem to hold so u might want to replace them or keep them as tight as humanly possible

O

oibmxpunx

seatpost on my bike post #12
the only primo thing i have on my is my seat post and clamp

F

federal_rider12

seatpost on my bike post #13
i dont want primo parts ne more(cept for my moes bars best thing ive gotten from primo) i also have primo alloy bar ends(wont replace b/c they r just bar ends) and the slim seat post clamp(gettin rid of it like brand new ill sell it to an idiot kid for like $10 :lol: and theyll buy b/c its primo)

L

leon_luxton

seatpost on my bike post #14
why dont you want primo parts any more then?
i have an ody intac seatpost what is super light and i love it,simple as that

F

federal_rider12

seatpost on my bike post #15
everyone buys primo and for me i havent had quality from primo but my moes bars thats it

New Topics