SEAT HEIGHT

• Discuss SEAT HEIGHT in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; flatlanders,is it easyer to do flatland tricks with the seat high or low. ...
  • Tags flatland
L

leon_luxton

SEAT HEIGHT post #1
flatlanders,is it easyer to do flatland tricks with the seat high or low.

E

evanc

SEAT HEIGHT post #2
it's easiest with it where ever is comfortable.

H

hartattack_199

SEAT HEIGHT post #3
I'd Guess Lower

O

oibmxpunx

SEAT HEIGHT post #4
what ever u like

I

infantry43RIDER

SEAT HEIGHT post #5
i wouldn't really know about flatland...
i can say where its comfortable would be good

i mostly see them higher though...

S

Sorage

SEAT HEIGHT post #6
what feel comfy is good

damn leon, your asking all those flatland questions but buying flatland parts wont get you any better @ flatland, you even might have a gt show but if you cant balance your shit with it

first try to learn to ride with the stuff you have, and when you really think like

damn my bars suck for flatland because they sweep 2 much , then i can understand, but you really dont need to buy a flatland fork

im keeping my frame and learn to ride with it, im only gonna change everything loose ( cranks , wheels )

good luck with flatlanding
its damn hard but its all in the practice so dont take you cant do it :wink:

S

sr71racer

SEAT HEIGHT post #7
usually knee level if ur standing but flatland its a little easier low

T

The Worst

SEAT HEIGHT post #8
I have never ever thought about that but I guess it depends on YOUR size if your small youd want it lower but if you tall or big youd want it higher...caz I use my seat post alot to rest my foot and what not
:bmx_rulez:

I

infantry43RIDER

SEAT HEIGHT post #9
i ride street and i cut my seatpost down halfway so i have it about halfway down...its a good height for me and then i have it dildo style for barspins.

New Topics