searching for bike

• Discuss searching for bike in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi everyone. i'm totally new to bmx biking. i'm a senior in high school, about to move off to college in san jose. i'm planning on biking around, but i... ...
  • Tags bike bikes dirt gt gt bike
I

ivanchang

searching for bike post #1
hi everyone. i'm totally new to bmx biking. i'm a senior in high school, about to move off to college in san jose. i'm planning on biking around, but i want to have fun. i love the thrill of grinding (i used to skate) and having fun with the terrain. mostly i'll be on the streets; i doubt any off road biking, maybe a little dirt. which bike do you prefer? i'm limited to under $200. freaking poor. my friend suggested a GT bike. any suggestions and comments? thanks!

S

sandmriderbmx

searching for bike post #2
for a cheap starter bike go with a nirve or haro, if u can find a cheap dk, go with that, i dont know tht any of the dks r under 200 though

M

MuffinMan

searching for bike post #3
check ebay, they got some six packs on there

W

William

searching for bike post #4
try walmart or canadian tire for cheep bikes that cost less than $100 that you can easily replace, and you wont be pissed whan you break it. i heard mongoose's used to be cool, i've never riden one but i now a dirt jumper who has one and it hasn't broken, much. try garage sales? build one out of trash bikes? don't eat all year so you can afford a DK new? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

B

bones

searching for bike post #5
get a dk six pack or a gt bump or even a gt fueler

rait1

rait1

searching for bike post #6
GT zone is quite cheap too
i will buy it too (used) for 200 us dollars, if i get the money
i would buy a bike from ebay but shipping is too expensive

New Topics