Sciatic Nerve

• Discuss Sciatic Nerve in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; My dad had this about a year ago, lasted 9 weeks, it killed him basically. About a month ago he got it again, was worst so bad he went to a doctor for... ...
Will95

Will95

Sciatic Nerve post #1
My dad had this about a year ago, lasted 9 weeks, it killed him basically. About a month ago he got it again, was worst so bad he went to a doctor for sciatica and payed £30/$60 per 15mins (Were not even that rich).

I have recently got back into school year9 (13yrold) football from a 1 year absense due to riding (football=soccer), i've got into the school football team through quite a bit of pain.

i've had these stabbing pain in my right arse cheek like on the bone but muscle area and if im to play 90-80 minute matches i won't be able to play, i'm competing against portsmouth and brighton scouted players for a place in the team with some real top class strikers (my position). fast and anything, skillful as anything and very powerful shot.

i need to get rid of this pain by wednesday otherwise im not in the starting line-up. im right footed and this really does not help me sprinting and shooting.

i have recently been trying 180s for the past month and 360 on dirt. i spin anti-clockwise so that means kicking my ass to the right so im assuming its from this.

i have an eliptical machine and running machine and other stuff at local park that could be usefull.

how do i get rid of, strengthen it quickly?

Samirol

Samirol

Sciatic Nerve post #2
snort oxycontin :lol:

It could be pulled, but asking the internet won't help as much as asking a doctor

M

Morty76

Sciatic Nerve post #3
It's probably not going to go away in a few days. Get off your feet, take some ibuprofen, ice your back and just rest. Any agressive exercise you do to try and help things is just going to make it worse. Sit the game out and get better.

My wife has it and it sucks. Her last bout lasted almost 2 months, the only thing helped was a steroid shot in her spine to reduce the swelling of one of her disks that was pushing on the nerve.

Bettley1

Bettley1

Sciatic Nerve post #4
Forget football, go to some ****ing English lessons and learn how to write. I struggled to udnerstand that!

biketillidie

biketillidie

Sciatic Nerve post #5
Play rugby. Be a man.

Bettley1

Bettley1

Sciatic Nerve post #6
yeaaaaaaahhh what he said ^^^^

pussy

PY

PY

Sciatic Nerve post #7
Rugby all the way.

Anyway, i seriously think you should see a doctor not ask the internet.

Will95

Will95

Sciatic Nerve post #8
thanks for helpfulness most of you eg. bettley your advice was really usefull and once again PY thread jacks ....

BUT i only get it from putting a long ball in and then i have it for the rest of the day, its not that bad if i dont sprint or shoot.

biketillidie

biketillidie

Sciatic Nerve post #9
Lol, long balls.

PY

PY

Sciatic Nerve post #10
thanks for helpfulness most of you eg. bettley your advice was really usefull and once again PY thread jacks ....

BUT i only get it from putting a long ball in and then i have it for the rest of the day, its not that bad if i dont sprint or shoot.
How the hell did i thread jack?

I was giving you sound advice, why would you ask a bunch of people on an INTERNET FORUM how to treat an unknown medical problem? Go to a doctor and stop acting like such a baby, most solid advice yet.

fluorescent

fluorescent

Sciatic Nerve post #11
1. Rest a lot, until you can
2. See a doctor. Then
3. Play soccer, until you
4. Realize that rugby is better.

jk man whatever sport you enjoy is cool. Rugby pwns football IMO but my opinion is clearly not necessary in this thread and will not help you in any way. The only real advice anyone here can give is see a doctor. And rest.

Will95

Will95

Sciatic Nerve post #12
yeah ^ thanks

BUT i like football more than rugby, i would play it but im like 5ft 7 and most rugby players in my year and touching 6foot so ill stuff that.

biketillidie

biketillidie

Sciatic Nerve post #13
You don't need to be tall to play rugby son. You can be a winger, which are the smaller, faster guys.
Look at Brian Habana, he is a legend. If I was ghey, I'd totally go for him. Hero of my Home Country :D

And Percy Montgomery, Springbok fullback who went to my school!! Here he is holding the Webb Ellis Cup (The World Cup basically) after we won last year!

I don't really care for football, I'm more into contact sports. But to each their own!!

New Topics