Schwinn Automatic?

• Discuss Schwinn Automatic? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; My friend ordered a Haro 540 for his first bike but when that came it was scratched and dented so the bike shop he was getting it from is offering him... ...
  • Tags 540 bike
C

Chuzzlewit

Schwinn Automatic? post #1
My friend ordered a Haro 540 for his first bike but when that came it was scratched and dented so the bike shop he was getting it from is offering him a Schwin Automatic TJ Team for £210 (the price of the haro). Is this bike any good? Thanks.

P

Platypus

Schwinn Automatic? post #2
I personally would not accept anything but what i ordered in an acceptable condition. I mean wtf, don't they have any of the haro's left and if not why can't they order one for him?

C

Chuzzlewit

Schwinn Automatic? post #3
Yea sure he can get another one but if the Schwinn is better why get a 540? He just wants a half-decent bike to ride.

P

Platypus

Schwinn Automatic? post #4
if it's better then yeah. sorry i can't help you out with an opinion on the schwinn but i have'nt ridden a bmx bike in over a decade. i have always liked their homegrown mtb's though.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Schwinn Automatic? post #5
i love my joey garcia automatic i think it is, pretty light, comes with decent stock pieces, and all around smooth nice bike to have, i loved mine, and stock shwinns dont wiegh to much as far as i remember, stock haros were a shitload heavier thus harder to advance your skill on *imo*

I

ieatcrayons

Schwinn Automatic? post #6
does joey garcia still ride?

X

Xandrak

Schwinn Automatic? post #7
the haro has good parts but is pretty heavy (ihaveone) the schwinn, from reviews i read, is a piece of crap - get the haro is my opinion

New Topics