Scaned pic of my brothers car

• Discuss Scaned pic of my brothers car in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; 1987 FORD FAIR MONTE 302 V8 Cool Details: Gas tank in the trunk Power Switch (where the gas tank was) No interior but the main seat and the... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
RuLe

RuLe

Scaned pic of my brothers car post #1
1987 FORD FAIR MONTE 302 V8

Cool Details:
Gas tank in the trunk
Power Switch (where the gas tank was)
No interior but the main seat and the water, oil, heating, and shifting boxes
higher back suspention

Looks like shit and thats the only picture i have but if u look how the car is set up and if u can see the engine that sticks out a bit. i really need to get pics of the engine

We used to race along time ago. the best race was beating a Mustang 350 V8 by like 3 cars and both cars (my brothers and the mustang) ****ing made that street rumble with all the engine noise , it was awesome

I

infantry43RIDER

Scaned pic of my brothers car post #2
looks like ass.

C

casperh

Scaned pic of my brothers car post #3
3 letter useless sentences for people who already have a high post count and who want to have it higher :argh:

I

infantry43RIDER

Scaned pic of my brothers car post #4
haha...
wow i was just giving my opinion.
sorry to inform you but my posts are not going down...they can only go up smarty.

RuLe

RuLe

Scaned pic of my brothers car post #5
all u r doing is spamming now because this topic has to do with the topic name which is my brothers car not post count

I

infantry43RIDER

Scaned pic of my brothers car post #6
what the hell rule...you are the biggest moron ever.
don't even talk to me about ****ing spamming when casper started the shit in the first place...and now you are continuing it.

i already gave my opinion about that damn car...what else do you want from this topic?
oh nothing...ok then.
seeing as how you had it up here for awhile and no one really cared...
locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics