Sales after christmas

• Discuss Sales after christmas in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Do u guys think there will be a big sale after christmas on completes...What happened last year after christmas?. I dont wont to spend all my money... ...
  • Tags mailorder
R

ride888

Sales after christmas post #1
Do u guys think there will be a big sale after christmas on completes...What happened last year after christmas?. I dont wont to spend all my money when there could be a sale.

S

slappyslapnuts

Sales after christmas post #2
depends where you live usualy its after boxing day atleast in the uk. In a mailorder bike place in the uk its 20% off everything starting from christmas day.

C

casperh

Sales after christmas post #3
in holland it is tradition not to have a price "war" between different concurrents during the xmas and new year so no big sales for me...
i can undrstand the shops

I

infantry43RIDER

Sales after christmas post #4
usually mailorders have sales before and after the holidays.

R

ride888

Sales after christmas post #5
infantry43RIDER said:
usually mailorders have sales before and after the holidays.
like free shipping? or like 10% off?

E

EPMD

Sales after christmas post #6
about like 30% off i doubt it would be free

R

ride888

Sales after christmas post #7
EPMD said:
about like 30% off i doubt it would be free
seriosly, where like danscomp, albes, trend

I

infantry43RIDER

Sales after christmas post #8
not trend...they are no longer in business.

danscomp has percent off there prices and i think albes does too.

F

federal_rider12

Sales after christmas post #9
ive seen sales right now like my friend was goin to get a macneil miron but he found a kink defender frame on dans for $170 now so he is goin to place an order christmas when his dad whips out his card and buys what he wanted for christmas and hes also goin to lie and say that the solid headset will only work in the frame so he can get it

E

EPMD

Sales after christmas post #10
federal_rider12 said:
ive seen sales right now like my friend was goin to get a macneil miron but he found a kink defender frame on dans for $170 now so he is goin to place an order christmas when his dad whips out his card and buys what he wanted for christmas and hes also goin to lie and say that the solid headset will only work in the frame so he can get it
lying is always good i guess... you can screw yourself into getting some good things :roll:

F

federal_rider12

Sales after christmas post #11
i told him to say that and then he can show his dad bikes like the stricker frame where it has to take that campagnolo headset and his dad has no concept of bikes so he'll believe him

L

leon_luxton

Sales after christmas post #12
well i may get a bit of money at x-mas..not much only like £30 so if there some sales i may get new pedals or new pegs wot would be very nice.YEY for hardcore sales,lol

New Topics