Saddam

• Discuss Saddam in the Politics and World Issues forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Yeah they caught that son of a bitch saddam :D they should burn that bitch and piss on him 20 times 8) :lol: ...
  • Tags bmx bmx forum news
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EPMD

Saddam post #1
Yeah they caught that son of a bitch saddam :D they should burn that bitch and piss on him 20 times 8) :lol:

T

traildemon

Saddam post #2
Does he ride bmx.. 8O does he own a bmx... 8O ??? so wtf is he doing here on a bmx forum....

E

EPMD

Saddam post #3
because everyone hates him and they wanted him to be caught and killed maybe? and im just letting everyone know cause its fascinating news

G

Saddam post #4
because this is the part of the forum that you can post about anything not BMX related.. dumb head

I

infantry43RIDER

Saddam post #5
"All Other Stuff"

very good.

yea he was caught..that awesome...but they won't kill him.
and now he gets a HUGE benefit because he is going to be kept here in the states...where he will get 3 meals a day and tv.

L

leon_luxton

Saddam post #6
^^^NO...i heard on some news that they may give him to iraq so they can do wot ever they want to him 8O

E

EPMD

Saddam post #7
leon_luxton said:
^^^NO...i heard on some news that they may give him to iraq so they can do wot ever they want to him 8O
That would be damn funny.. but he probably would just take over again somehow

S

sentaafEQpovar

Saddam post #8
id have sex with him

E

evanc

Saddam post #9
you guys = ignorant

D

Devourment 138

Saddam post #10
saddam=info

S

sentaafEQpovar

Saddam post #11
what would rather do, have a 2 hour riding session with saddam, and chill with him after wards and go out for pizza for another hour, and not hurt him or harm him, or send him to jail?

D

Devourment 138

Saddam post #12
I could not give a rats ass what they do with him.

H

Hackbard Celine

Saddam post #13
Hey whats wrong with you guys?Why is it fair to send saddam to prison? Because he killed people?Remember!!!:The USA had killed so many people and they said that was fair and for freedom but who killed more people Mister Hussein or the USA with their nuclear bomb?
Who has more mass destruction weapons???USA(many bombs,guns,nuclear bombs chemical weapons) or Iraq?Nothing had been found...NOTHING!!!
Dont say the USA loves freedom and peace!Remeber which country started most of wars !!

S

sentaafEQpovar

Saddam post #14
im right about to own the guy that posted above me, cuase i go to a private school and know my shit, so to u guys, stfu, u dont know shit, i could own u all in a sec, but it actually takes more like 2 min to type it out

W

Wynex

Saddam post #15
sentaafEQpovar said:
[...] cuase i go to a private school and know my shit, so to u guys, stfu, u dont know shit, i could own u all in a sec [...]
lol :lol:
Dou you think we're all stupid or what? :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

Saddam post #16
Hackbard Celine said:
Hey whats wrong with you guys?Why is it fair to send saddam to prison? Because he killed people?Remember!!!:The USA had killed so many people and they said that was fair and for freedom but who killed more people Mister Hussein or the USA with their nuclear bomb?
Who has more mass destruction weapons???USA(many bombs,guns,nuclear bombs chemical weapons) or Iraq?Nothing had been found...NOTHING!!!
Dont say the USA loves freedom and peace!Remeber which country started most of wars !!
then again the US's job is to be the "world police"
UN agrees because we were the ones to take that "job".
no one said it was fair...that just how it works...mass genocide = jail time.
none of our presidents did any massive killing like he did...just in war time...and war time does not equal peace time as you know...you CAN kill people in a war...
i don't give a shit what they do to him though.

D

Devourment 138

Saddam post #17
Hackbard Celine said:
you can go die in an automobile accident now....what are you waiting for GO

D

Devourment 138

Saddam post #18
sentaafEQpovar said:
im right about to own the guy that posted above me, cuase i go to a private school and know my shit, so to u guys, stfu, u dont know shit, i could own u all in a sec, but it actually takes more like 2 min to type it out
you dont own shlt, but a stupid uniform to wear at school

D

Devourment 138

Saddam post #19
Hackbard Celine said:
The USA= Inventer of flight, automobile, electricity, vaccines, and many many other freedoms that would not have been possible. I think we have earned the right to be the most powerful country in the world...and if you screw with that then you are setting your self up for destruction. By the way what country are you from?

D

Devourment 138

Saddam post #20
hmmm that was wierd, Wynexx said that this was wrong, then deleted his post.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics