S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when!

• Discuss S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Tell me when u see on the front page S&M Redneck lite Stem or [url]www.bmx-test.com[/url] I just submited this post with 4 pictures of the... ...
  • Tags bike bmx dirt review street
RuLe

RuLe

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #1
Tell me when u see on the front page

S&M Redneck lite Stem or www.bmx-test.com

I just submited this post with 4 pictures of the stuff and just incase you see it before i do post here :)

heres the post (of course they edit stuff and i didnt go and edit mine i rode it and posted it)

Man i dont no where to even start.... This stem is light weight and good. It seems weird looking for the first week because alot of stems are larger in width and this one is real small to save weight and it holds great. I put it on with no trouble. When you order it, it comes with the correct size tool and i was able to install it in maybe 10mins all together. I ride street, not a hard core street rider, none of that crazy stuff but this stem held my bars prefectly for the past month now. I never had to move my bars once or tighten them. The corners are well rounded also, even tho alot of people say they aren't but they are and i hit my knee's on them once and or course it hurt but compared to my other stem this didnt hurt as bad. I bought it in polished for bling bling instead of the black version because that seems to plain to me. I heard the bolts rust on the bolts they install on these s&m stems but im still waiting to see if my does. My bike got rained on hard one day but havent seen any rust... 1 bad thing about the stem was that when i ordered it from dans, i got it and it wasn't liek it was too dirty but the stem was a bit dirty and the front was a bit scrathed and i was pretty made at that but to much trouble to return it and i thought, well hell its gonna get messed up 1 day anyways. I do think redneck stems should have a logo on the front. If you look at the pic you will see the front of them stem has no logo. i dont no just seems plain with all the other stems out their that do. But go and buy this stem. It works great for me and everyone i bike with that can afford one has one.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #2
how can your review a product when you have only just got the thing?! surely you need actually ride if for a while before you can determine whether its good or not.

K

kyle

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #3
it says hes been using it for a month.

O

oibmxpunx

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #4
M

Mr_Shrapnel

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #5
one month is no way near long enough to test a product. give it a review when it dies, or when you think it should be dead.

S

sandmriderbmx

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #6
i got the redneck lt, it is so awesome!

RuLe

RuLe

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #7
sandmriderbmx said:
i got the redneck lt, it is so awesome!

polished?

S

sandmriderbmx

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #8
no, black

RuLe

RuLe

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #9
why black u need bling bling if u gonna buy something.

S

sandmriderbmx

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #10
so tht it matches dingleberry

RuLe

RuLe

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #11
o well im different. even if my bike was all black i would still get the stem in polished unless the black version was 10bucks cheaper but its the same price why not buy polished :)

S

sandmriderbmx

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #12
i dunno maybe cause it looks ***

RuLe

RuLe

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #13
redneck lite stem looks *** in polished?

:roll:

S

sandmriderbmx

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #14
it would with the color scheme on my bike

S

stuart

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #15
I have the Redneck Lt too, it is awesome, I got it in the raw aluminum. When I ordered it the polished wasn't out and I didn't want black.

E

EPMD

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #16
Get msn or aol you morons :roll:

R

rocket

S&M redneck Stem (post) tell me when! post #17
i have Redneck GFR lite...only comes in black because black is better.

New Topics