S&m Laf

• Discuss S&m Laf in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I really like this frame nad want to buy one! Just wondering if anyone on here has one and can tell me a bit more like can they be run with pegs or... ...
D

Dan132Nightmare

S&m Laf post #1
I really like this frame nad want to buy one! Just wondering if anyone on here has one and can tell me a bit more like can they be run with pegs or not?
Thanks Dan

O

oldstreetthrasher

S&m Laf post #2
I've been riding this frame for over a year and a half now ( I got one of the first ones ever made ) and I can assure you, it's very strong. I do lots of gaps and icepicks on cement ledges and even with a Ti axle, I have not tweaked the frame or axle one bit. You'll love the frame.

M

marks86

S&m Laf post #3
Its one of the strongest frames out there

L

littlewiseguy56

S&m Laf post #4
ive had an Laf since the first day they came out because i was deadset on getting them and ride mostly street. no dents no cracks and very light. it is awsome i strongly recomend them. If people tell you otherwise they have no idea what there talking about get that frame.

dirtrider4life

dirtrider4life

S&m Laf post #5
i'm getting one. i cant wait

Mathias

Mathias

S&m Laf post #6
It is a strong frame, but I know a guy that snapped one. But he was hudge and he dose not **** around.

New Topics