Roots Am: Chenga 2

• Discuss Roots Am: Chenga 2 in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Theres a contest at chenga 2 this weekend thats put on by the Roots Jam people and I might be going. Theres and 16 and under class that I was thinking... ...
fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Roots Am: Chenga 2 post #1
Theres a contest at chenga 2 this weekend thats put on by the Roots Jam people and I might be going. Theres and 16 and under class that I was thinking I could do pretty well in but just as I say that, I'd probly get shown up by Scotty Cranmer and countless other awesome riders. Theres also a 17 and over class.

Anyone planning on going?

www.rootsjam.com
http://www.chenga.cc/BP_news.html

F

federal_rider12

Roots Am: Chenga 2 post #2
its this weekend? well if i knew a little in advance maybe i would go but its like a 4 hour drive for me to get there and i dont have a clue where the place is but maybe ill still try but you should have posted this under events so i bet itll get moved

K

kamikaze

Roots Am: Chenga 2 post #3
My friend will be there. He'll be wearin a pink helmet in the 16 and under class.

T

te44ibleone

Roots Am: Chenga 2 post #4
ill be there blue Federal Divison, and black cracked helmet, ill be entering 16 and under. scotty cranmer's pro.. he rode at the LG action sports contest as a pro, that kid rips.
-www.perspectivesbmx.com check it out, and vote for it!

K

kamikaze

Roots Am: Chenga 2 post #5
My friend got 13th!

I

infantry43RIDER

Roots Am: Chenga 2 post #6
amazing.
congratulate him for me.

O

oibmxpunx

Roots Am: Chenga 2 post #7