roasted fbms?

• Discuss roasted fbms? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Just curious to see how the new heat treated frames are doing right now, anyone have any experience with the newer fbms frames? I know almost all of... ...
quietrider72

quietrider72

roasted fbms? post #1
Just curious to see how the new heat treated frames are doing right now, anyone have any experience with the newer fbms frames? I know almost all of the older fbm models including my own has had issues with cracking at the headtube and sometimes even snapping off.

Thanks.

L

lucasbmxer

roasted fbms? post #2
sure do, i broke a 06 frame, not heat treated, broke it.

sent me a mastr blastr *( aaron rosses 08 frame before he quit.) been running it seince a mounth before it came out.

heat treated and double butted, there rel nice frames get it for sure..

Pickles

Pickles

roasted fbms? post #3
the older FBM frames have some problems,but we sold out of FBM frames in 8 days once we got them (4) in the shop. crazy. popular company....

look in to S&M and Metal though,theyre amazing frames. S&M is the one company where almost anything they make is top notch. theyre really good. also look in to Sunday! frames,strong w/ warranty and the Hoffman Bama,I ride it,its amazing. Feels great,strong,and the 09 has removable brake mounts. 08 is either with or without brakes.

New Topics