RIP time to move on and start over.

• Discuss RIP time to move on and start over. in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Last winter me and a friend to about 3 weeks to build 1 set of trails. They were coming along beautifully we had one trail with about 12 jumps on it... ...
V

VancouverKEN

RIP time to move on and start over. post #1
Last winter me and a friend to about 3 weeks to build 1 set of trails. They were coming along beautifully we had one trail with about 12 jumps on it and we were starting the second like. Some kid told his parents that he found dirt jumps in the forest near there house. Come to find out she works for the city and she hired someone to come out and bulldoze them. Here are a few pictures of how far we were. These pictures are right before we shapped them. So that's why they look so rough. They are pictures from my phone so they are a little blurry.

So you get an idea of there size. This last one is just over 15 feet.

RIP. We worked from sun up till sun down for 3 weeks straight on these for pretty much nothing. Hopefully this year goes smoother.

Since winter is about here and i'm gettin my licence soon. I've found some massive forest out in the boonies about 12 miles from my house. It's time to start over and get some shit built so we can have a good trail scene this year. Hopefully for years to come.

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

RIP time to move on and start over. post #2
AHH gutted... they looked super good
you should smack that kid up

Last edited:
V

VancouverKEN

RIP time to move on and start over. post #3
Oh and the second picture from the end in a hip to the right that goes into a berm that leads to a 12 footer. I was standin in the middle of the 12 footer to take the last picture of the jump right after it. In the last picture you will notice a person sitting to the left of the landing. That helps show the size of that jump. That is also the kid that told his mom were the trails were!!!

joanz

joanz

RIP time to move on and start over. post #4
wooh thats really harsh what da biotch done!

V

VancouverKEN

RIP time to move on and start over. post #5
Ya it really sucked when we went back and they were gone and there were 4 guys sittin there askin if we built them. These trails would have been really good. We had a fun plan to. The lady that got them torn down was rude, but her husband was supplying us with food and tools when ours broke. He was building hut/cabin with a mud firepit in it. Our trails were all gonna end with a huge jump over his hut. Would have been a good chill spot when you were tired.

H

Hermes

RIP time to move on and start over. post #6
RIP.....that kids Dick nixion off.....

Thats right i used his name to describe a dingdong

only cuz hes sexy....

ashbmx

ashbmx

RIP time to move on and start over. post #7
you build pretty quick, and it still looks good
props for that
shame about the trails
deffiently get some big ones running this year man!

JMcdonell

JMcdonell

RIP time to move on and start over. post #8
was it even her land?
because that sucks!
that last pic is amazing.

T

t1jay

RIP time to move on and start over. post #9
theres some sad people in this world.

H

hawkrider911

RIP time to move on and start over. post #10
hit him with a shovel. simple as that

agfracing

agfracing

RIP time to move on and start over. post #11
USe that kid as filler for the next jumps you build. I wish that i had help building trails around here. And anytime i build anything they get wrecked so i feel your pain dude. They looked awsome.

dsboy

dsboy

RIP time to move on and start over. post #12
chain the kid to a tree just long enough to reach around the whole trail and make him rebuild it. only bring him food if his work is done! lmao

Levimoody

Levimoody

RIP time to move on and start over. post #13
I dont get why, what was she going to do on the land that would interfere with your jumps, what a bitch!

Q

Quid

RIP time to move on and start over. post #14
I despise people like that. What a bitch. Seriously, why do some people even live. Should have whipped her and her kid in the face with your bike.

M

matt11590

RIP time to move on and start over. post #15
that sucks man, you guys had a good start

L

Lewy

RIP time to move on and start over. post #16
i really do hate people like that woman i mean whats the point i built some on some waste ground behind some trees and the council come to cut the grass where we built them and they just said heyy nice jumps guys what tricks can you do? we where expecting them to kick off

V

VancouverKEN

RIP time to move on and start over. post #17
It wasn't even her property. She lived near it. It was in a Nature preserve if that's what you want to call it. Were nothing will EVER be built.It's always gonna be a huge forest with a creek running through it and a swamp. It was the most dialed place for trails. Only 1 person found them and he got them ruined. Oh well, i'll build better ones this year :).

New Topics