Riding

• Discuss Riding in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; My best friend wants to stop biking and start skating. He says biking is to easy. What should I tell him :( :x ? ...
  • Tags bmx flatland
A

Anonymous

Riding post #1
My best friend wants to stop biking and start skating. He says biking is to easy. What should I tell him :( :x ?

F

federal_rider12

Riding post #2
let him do what he wants my friend quit riding to skate i dont care he still bikes when i do sometimes or we both skate you can do more then 1 sport i really like to bmx but i also really like to skate

E

evanc

Riding post #3
It's not like there's anything wrong with skating. I wish I had the coordination to skate well. I'd be so much better at snowboarding from it. Damn.

D

Devourment 138

Riding post #4
Bmx4ever said:
My best friend wants to stop biking and start skating. He says biking is to easy. What should I tell him :( :x ?
"race ya to the park" or "I 'll meet ya there"....or how about "come on you f a g , skate faster you little bltch, I aint got all day"

F

FOL

Riding post #5
all other stuff...this isn't a trick is it?

L

leon_luxton

Riding post #6
tell him to do flatland on a BMX then say thats to easy :evil:

C

casperh

Riding post #7
FOL said:
that is like NOT FUNNY

F

FOL

Riding post #8
casperh said:
that is like NOT FUNNY
Good, it wasn't meant funny. This topic was in the trick section...

C

casperh

Riding post #9
gheghe

F

federal_rider12

Riding post #10
leon_luxton said:
tell him to do flatland on a BMX then say thats to easy :evil:
i agree i quit flatland it was too hard for me i dont have balance and not able to do all that stuff without falling everytime and never do it ever!

yeah thats what i thought but now its in the right place

T

Trimix

Riding post #11
Bmx4ever said:
If he is indeed your "best friend" it shouldn't matter. You ride, he skates. Find a place you can both do that.

Skateboards are dangerous anyway.... :roll:

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Riding post #12
well, at the end of the day if he does not enjoy bmx, he shouldnt ride, so he can do whatever he wants. however i really doubt that he finds bmx easy, i mean come on, if he finds it easy, surely thats a good reason to do it. it sounds like he doesnt want to commit to bmx cos he sucks. but i does not effect me, so just tell him hes a penis, and can do what he wants.

F

federal_rider12

Riding post #13
i like skateboarding but the crashes dont satisfy me as much as bmx :wall:

C

casperh

Riding post #14
federal_rider12 said:
ich habe beide sportzen getreibt und ich finde die crashes mit skateboarden viele malen arger, die bmx crashes sind sehr gemutlich

F

federal_rider12

Riding post #15
i dont understand thats just a bunch of gibberish to me i only know english, but my english techers before seem to say i dont--english sucks!! if we know how to speak it its good enough for me, tried to learn french i knew some stuff but i dont anymore :D :roll:

E

evanc

Riding post #16
^^ Sucks when no one cares.

T

Trimix

Riding post #17
casperh said:
federal_rider12 said:
ich habe beide sportzen getreibt und ich finde die crashes mit skateboarden viele malen arger, die bmx crashes sind sehr gemutlich
This is what happens to casper when he hits the "plants"......

New Topics