riding in vancoover, canada

• Discuss riding in vancoover, canada in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im gonna try my best to get over there this summer and maybe go to the university of british columbia next year, i ride everything from street to... ...
  • Tags bmx news ride bmx street
ashubeast

ashubeast

riding in vancoover, canada post #1
im gonna try my best to get over there this summer and maybe go to the university of british columbia next year, i ride everything from street to trails. what is there to ride over there in the way of park street and trails? and does any1 no what the uni is like? how far the uni is from good spots? any good web sites that show off the scene and stuff. whats it like in winter for riding are there indoor skate parks to ride? any other usfull info would be great. cheers

I

infantry43RIDER

riding in vancoover, canada post #2
dude...from what i have seen in videos and magazines...and what i hear from other riders who have been to canada...the city has some amazing stuff to ride..and a decent scene too...that goes for pretty much all of British Columbia...a lot of parks and everything.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

riding in vancoover, canada post #3
ashubeast

ashubeast

riding in vancoover, canada post #4
cheers for all the help does any1 no if there any trails out the vancoover way, how old do u have to be b4 u can drive and how old do u have to be to be able to drink? whats the weather like and is there much to ride in winter?

I

infantry43RIDER

riding in vancoover, canada post #5
i don't know about the ages and stuff.
but im sure there are trails out there if you go and find them...and it IS canada...im sure it gets snowy and cold in the winter.

New Topics