Riding in HDTV

• Discuss Riding in HDTV in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey everyone, I’m new to the board and just wondering if anyone has checked out the new high-definition cable service called VOOM? They have this... ...
  • Tags 360 bmx
M

monketo

Riding in HDTV post #1
Hey everyone, I’m new to the board and just wondering if anyone has checked out the new high-definition cable service called VOOM? They have this great channel called Rush HD that has awesome extreme sports graphics and shows. You can order it online or at Sears and you get 38 other great HD channels. Anyone seen it, or more importantly, seen any riding on it?

E

EPMD

Riding in HDTV post #2
If your trying to get me to buy something then... **** you

Besides you can get just about the same shit on kazaa

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Riding in HDTV post #3
heheh "xtreame sports" oh how I hate those words. especially in the context of BMX. If you want to see some riding just buy a bmx video/dvd.

C

casperh

Riding in HDTV post #4
thats true but you must admit that the xtreme channel can look cool to n00bs and beginners:p

E

EPMD

Riding in HDTV post #5
casperh said:
thats true but you must admit that the xtreme channel can look cool to n00bs and beginners:p
it used to for me :oops: little simple 360's and backflips would amaze me... :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

Riding in HDTV post #6
dude...simple 360's still do impress me.

New Topics