Riding bike on New Years

• Discuss Riding bike on New Years in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Me and my friend at the last minute decided for new years we would ride are bikes and go up and down the streets with are boxers on only and there was... ...
  • Tags 180 bike bike riding bikes manual riding a bike street
RuLe

RuLe

Riding bike on New Years post #1
Me and my friend at the last minute decided for new years we would ride are bikes and go up and down the streets with are boxers on only and there was 2 partys with girls and and stuff and we where like manualling and doing 180 rollouts and stuff and their all yelling at us. pretty fun. we promised each other next year we will get like cups and tape them to cover are dick and then go butt naked riding. Like example (wildboys on MTV) how they tape it and everything. and we are gonna bring the cameras lol :roll: but man we got so many more days away now

G

Riding bike on New Years post #2
RuLe said:
Me and my friend at the last minute decided for new years we would ride are bikes and go up and down the streets with are boxers on only and there was 2 partys with girls and and stuff and we where like manualling and doing 180 rollouts and stuff and their all yelling at us. pretty fun. we promised each other next year we will get like cups and tape them to cover are dick and then go butt naked riding. Like example (wildboys on MTV) how they tape it and everything. and we are gonna bring the cameras lol :roll: but man we got so many more days away now
www.9yearoldpusssy.com is all yours... sounds pretty ****ing retarded... if there were partys around here we would have went to them but instead we got drunk cause my friend walked into safeway and stole 1/5 of barcardi superier, 1/5 jack daniels, and some sardines, seen a ****ing ufo, then threw garbage cans into the creek

S

sentaafEQpovar

Riding bike on New Years post #3
whtf fagit, u hacve to wear cups cuase u scared someone is gonna say your dick is too small? wtf, dont wear a cup fagit, unless u gonna stuff it with 189 socks, anbd then its maybe all right cuase its silly. man, u shoulda took your bikes into the houses and rode in there and shit... man, i always pull my dick out on ppl and its funny, dont be such scared little poricks, i bet ur gonna call me *** for whipping my dick out, huh?

oh, i like wallriding ppls garages then riding away really fast cuase im scared they gonna come out and get mad at me

G

Riding bike on New Years post #4
dude we were so ****ing drunk last night... i rmemeber tom was taking a piss and you put your arm through his piss stream.. that was ****ing funny

S

sentaafEQpovar

Riding bike on New Years post #5
i did that to him at least 3 times, and i think i also did it to either u or gil

RuLe

RuLe

Riding bike on New Years post #6
like i said we are going to record it and anyways my mom will not even allow me to go outside and the partys wheren't teenager partys and o yea we where invited.. yea riggggght. the people that had the party didnt even no us

If u want to why dont you go out in 30 degree weather butt naked and record it. If u do it then u can talk shit 2 me but if u havent done it then shut the **** up

S

sentaafEQpovar

Riding bike on New Years post #7
ive gone out in a speedo in like 40 degree weather, but then again in my arena were not used to cold weather cuase its always hot here, so i didnt have ass much tolerance... and if we see a party, we will crash it... theres never any teenage parties around here.... and like u got a point about going into a party naked, thats quite extreme, btu riding around naked is cool, btu u go in0to older ppls parties with black swatshirts on low profile and shit... and who the hell gets invited to parties... i guess im not cool enough... im a loser.... oh well... plus i wasnt angry at u or nothing, u and your friends prolly dont go around tea bagging eacgh other and always pull ur ballsacks out and shit

G

Riding bike on New Years post #8
RuLe said:
like i said we are going to record it and anyways my mom will not even allow me to go outside and the partys wheren't teenager partys and o yea we where invited.. yea riggggght. the people that had the party didnt even no us
me, sentaaf, and sentaaf cousin tom were wandering around last new years and we heard music .... skip parts skip skip... we go in and its a bunch of like 20-30 year old ppl with a keg and hella alchohal... it was nice... some asshole was like "im gonna beat your ass if you stay here blabh blabh" so i stayed then he said it to me again and i got on spook mode so i left and sentaaf and his cousin humped a bunmch of black girls or seomthing

RuLe

RuLe

Riding bike on New Years post #9
well im not you

G

Riding bike on New Years post #10
yea i dont bruise my spine trying to "pro hop" in front of the chickies and wear a cool visor upside down

I

infantry43RIDER

Riding bike on New Years post #11
holy shit.
this forum went back to when i was in like ****ing middle school making fun of other people for what they wear and shit...its pretty sad...let rule do what the **** he wants...actually go ride pobie and sentaff...

RuLe

RuLe

Riding bike on New Years post #12
^ thank you :cry:

C

casperh

Riding bike on New Years post #13
RuLe said:
if i was at one of the parties you drove by i would shoot fireworks at you!

Motorkade

Motorkade

Riding bike on New Years post #14
I too was riding New Years Eve. I thought it was the best oppurtunity we've had so far to break into the local school. I nailed this bench with a crooked grind, a step- thru double peg and a phat sprocket. And is was raining, so the wood was super slick. It was the best piece of riding I've done in 3 weeks. Rule, you should've rode ur sk8park on New Years, no pigs gonna bust you.

C

casperh

Riding bike on New Years post #15
maybe your bunnyhop even worked :p 8)

Motorkade

Motorkade

Riding bike on New Years post #16

New Topics