riding and drugs

• Discuss riding and drugs in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok, this is not the case for some of you but i assume it is the case for many... u know u haqve the skill to hit a rail, or jump a gap or sumthing, but... ...
S

sentaafEQpovar

riding and drugs post #1
ok, this is not the case for some of you but i assume it is the case for many... u know u haqve the skill to hit a rail, or jump a gap or sumthing, but your too scared

u know how drugs liek alcohol and weed can calm u down or make u less scared, is there a decent point where a drug will lower your skill obvoiusly, but leave you with enough skill to do what u want to do, but at the same time take away a lot of your fear? so u will attempt it?

L

LuMpY

riding and drugs post #2
First I'd like to start by saying your sig pic makes you look like you and you bud are homosexuals(no offense). What's up with the characters? Are you 10 or something? Don't do drugs or drink to help you ride. Just SUCK IT UP and do it.

S

sentaafEQpovar

riding and drugs post #3
characters are from a super neeto computer internewt game called everquest.... i was jacking off my imaginary dick cuase i dont have one irl... im not ***... i like little girls..... yaya, those are my riding pants.... riding bikes = fun horray

G

riding and drugs post #4
sentaafEQpovar said:
i like little girls
yea and yours JUST like your dad

L

LuMpY

riding and drugs post #5
Super Neeto. :dance:

I

infantry43RIDER

riding and drugs post #6
drugs and drinking sucks.
you suck.

B

bruisedbob

riding and drugs post #7
don't ride drunk or stoned. you'll only hurt yourself, save that shiite for some other time, if at all.

C

casperh

riding and drugs post #8
i went riding as stoned as a shrimp and it was hella funny, every street obstacle was like as high as a 10 storey building

I

infantry43RIDER

riding and drugs post #9
good for you.

T

Tibro

riding and drugs post #10
well i get stoned a few times.. but nothin special.. i certainly dont see any reason to wanan ride while stoned... i have enough laughs just looknig at people.

and as for confidence.. i can see what your trying to say, but the way i see it.. you DONT need drugs to be able to do it... if you dont take risks you wont ever do it.. so like Lumpy said... Suck it up and go for it

O

oibmxpunx

riding and drugs post #11
bruisedbob said:
don't ride drunk or stoned. you'll only hurt yourself, save that shiite for some other time, if at all.
75% of the time im rideing high i dont get hurt (when i f*cked up my knee i was sober). look at mat mardesich hes always high. i think ppl flow and ride smoother high cuz ur more relaxed. i can see geting hurt when ur drunk tho. i can ride fine with a buzz but when im drunk or shitfaced i cant ride for shit i cant even 180.

I

ieatcrayons

riding and drugs post #12
my firend was dirt jumping while stoned and he was doing our 10 pack pretty good till he totaly ate shit on the last one

C

casperh

riding and drugs post #13
infantry43RIDER said:
good for you.
you dont lkek me or you think im stupid dont you?

B

bruisedbob

riding and drugs post #14
oibmxpunx said:
75% of the time im rideing high i dont get hurt
this is true, but i found that the 25% where i did get hurt it was bad and from very stupid mistakes. and at 31 i need my full faculties to ride. not arguing but just don't want to see someone do like seven gravities or drink a twelve, then go try a fourteen set. then again that might just be hilarious.

T

Trevor827

riding and drugs post #15
Man, riding stoned you probally won't get hurt as long as you don't go out of your skill limit.. as far as it giving u confidence... you must never of been high or drunk, cause you wouldnt try a rail tehn unless your stupid..

Last night... I smoked a half a joint which got me buzzed and rode the park.. and was riding better then ever on the mini.. and then I went street riding after and hit this handrail 4 times, and the 5th time.. my front peg slid off and i smashed my face off cement. That was after my buzz was gone.. about 4 hours after..

I

infantry43RIDER

riding and drugs post #16
L

LuMpY

riding and drugs post #17
The only thing that happens to me when I get ripped and go ride is I get demotivated. I can ride, walk, talk, drive, stand on my head, or whatever just as well sober or not. Personally, I'd rather be ripped than sober about 90% of the time. You want a good time? Get wasted drunk, put some lights on a mountain bike(or any bike), and go ride trails. Even sober it's a blast. It looks like you are going 45mph. The ONLY time my riding is affected is when it's wet outside(or when I'm wasted drunk).

C

casperh

riding and drugs post #18
LuMpY said:
The only thing that happens to me when I get ripped and go ride is I get demotivated. .
with ripped i presume you mean being stoned!? then you shouldnt go riding ripped because then you have like a bad trip and some serious awfull things can happen to you brains :eek:

L

LuMpY

riding and drugs post #19
A bad trip? That's funny.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

riding and drugs post #20
infantry43RIDER said:
dr*gs and drinking sucks.
you suck.
Then I guess I suck. :(

New Topics