RIDERS WANTED

• Discuss RIDERS WANTED in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Yo anyone in the uk bristol area only really who rides street or flatland and just so happens to want to find new spots new places and new face (hehe... ...
  • Tags street
B

bones

RIDERS WANTED post #1
Yo anyone in the uk bristol area only really who rides street or flatland and just so happens to want to find new spots new places and new face (hehe ryhmes) then hoook me up if ur aged between 14-17 at killerconspiracy@hotmail.com or give me ring on 07792207119

late yall

S

Steven Tarise

RIDERS WANTED post #2
I'm 18, turning 19 in April. Ride street really, sometimes a bit of vert or park if I can be assed. Absolutely dying to go ride, but all the rain and wind has screwed every chance I have. I'll be in town without my bike, and the clouds look to be clearing. As soon as I get 2 miles away from my house, it starts raining :x

Oh, and I live in Bristol obviously.

B

bones

RIDERS WANTED post #3
weather is been a bitch latley spoiled every sess i have had

M

Mr_Shrapnel

RIDERS WANTED post #4
i havnt been able to session at all, english weather does suck sometimes (most times), but roll on summer baby, just think of those lazy days at the trails or concrete wonderland.......memories.......

B

blindskaters3

RIDERS WANTED post #5
meh, england weather does suck

T

Trimix

RIDERS WANTED post #6
yea....Florida weather is pretty rough right now too :) Want me to go take some sky shots? lol

I

infantry43RIDER

RIDERS WANTED post #7
no please no trimix.
its snowy all over here now...i would have to kill myself if i saw the sunny florida weather.

B

bones

RIDERS WANTED post #8
i personally love snow but its jsut rain here but cool thing is we got a warehouse and its heated and sheltered we got a quarter pipe flat bank and a kicker built already lol :p

New Topics