Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE!

• Discuss Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I really dig this DVD, only problem, it doesn't play on my dvd player here in North America, but it plays on my computer. ...
J

jason21218

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #1
I really dig this DVD, only problem, it doesn't play on my dvd player here in North America, but it plays on my computer.

B

bmx93

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #2
how is it free? where do you get it from?

DAN1991

DAN1991

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #3
Ride Uk Magazine.

It's an alrite DVD for free to be honest.

Cru

Cru

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #4
I really dig this DVD, only problem, it doesn't play on my dvd player here in North America, but it plays on my computer.
rip it to your pc as an avi,then search for a program called dvd flick-its free and real easy to use-then burn it onto a dvd as ntsc or w/e then you can play it on your dvd player ;)

S

supergoose08

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #5
I like the ride to glory dvd i thought it was a good dvd it had some top riders in it and some sweet music and some good spots and tricks in it. I enjoyed it,its a good dvd for free

fit bike co

fit bike co

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #6
i think it wont play on your dvd because its not the same region as the dvd

RTG rules.

J

Jamie

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #7
its good for free but nowhere near the best. Im guessing you havent seen many?

DAN1991

DAN1991

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #8
I'm obsessed with the Volume section today.

F

fortytwobikes

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #9
Federal section rules, it's a good dvd, I would want to have all the winners of each "category" one after the other in the extras, as of now you really have no idea who won what (well it says in the mag but you will have to search for the clips yourself!)!

E

ellb123

Ride to Glory, best DVD I've seen- and FREE! post #10
i really liked this but... if anyone has the new vans dvd from ride UK mag i think its better(probably because chase hawk is in it , hes my fav rider)

New Topics