[review] macneil houndstooth grips

• Discuss [review] macneil houndstooth grips in the Reviews of bikes & parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; When I first got them there were good. After a week I noticed "I feel like my hands are sliding". So then after a week with no wear but slippery to... ...
A

AaronBMX

[review] macneil houndstooth grips post #1
When I first got them there were good. After a week I noticed "I feel like my hands are sliding".
So then after a week with no wear but slippery to ride with no gloves
they are off my bars after a month because I didn't like it that much and I rode 10hours the next day so they would die then.
I also got them in brown which maybe would make a small difference, I haven't had a problem with dirt since they haven't seen dirt.

here are pics of mine after 2weeks and 4weeks:

You notice that when those "houndstooth" things are wearing they become very worn since they are slick then.

pro's
• funky at first
• small golden pieces in it(hard to notice but it's there)
• same price as normal
• light!!

con's
• wear fast
• slippery
• some people had dirt issues

the grade: 6.5/10 since they wore fast and they were too slippery for me when gloveless

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fruttekut

[review] macneil houndstooth grips post #2
since i needed to comment...
they're attracting men:p

Last edited by a moderator:
sledneckadam

sledneckadam

[review] macneil houndstooth grips post #3
Man I regret buying these :( to bad these weren't around a few months ago when I bought them.

What are these gold peices you speak off?

D

danielz

[review] macneil houndstooth grips post #4
those are pretty cool grips(when they arent warn off)

A

AaronBMX

[review] macneil houndstooth grips post #5
Man I regret buying these :( to bad these weren't around a few months ago when I bought them.

What are these gold peices you speak off?
i got the brown one and when you look closely you see small gold pieces in the grips

New Topics