[Review] Koss KEB24 Portable Isolation Earbud (Turqoise)

• Discuss [Review] Koss KEB24 Portable Isolation Earbud (Turqoise) in the Reviews of bikes & parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I got this pair for "free" from Wal Mart. There was a already open box, with one pair of rubber earpieces missing, so I said," What the hey, this is a... ...
T

troy

[Review] Koss KEB24 Portable Isolation Earbud (Turqoise) post #1
I got this pair for "free" from Wal Mart. There was a already open box, with one pair of rubber earpieces missing, so I said," What the hey, this is a multibillion dollar corporation, 20$ won't make much of a difference. So I snatched them up, and took the remaining earpieces and leather case. It was a steal! Pun intended 1000%. I threw the regular earpieces away, and put my custom molded ones on. Right away, as I took off my old Philips pieces, I noticed the huge difference. The bass was very much there,but there was still clarity to the tiniest amount. They are very much noise cancelling earphones, and dont worry about the hole in back of the sound barrel; it's purely cosmetic.

This seems to be the same figure, but the barrel was a flat, more turqouise color.

Pros:
Excellent price/quality ratio.
Excellent bass and clarity.

Cons:
I have heard some people had problems with some having more power in one barrel than the other.

Overall I give it a 9.5/10 in my experience

bike ryder

bike ryder

[Review] Koss KEB24 Portable Isolation Earbud (Turqoise) post #2
nice review

Lemontime

Lemontime

[Review] Koss KEB24 Portable Isolation Earbud (Turqoise) post #3
Stealing's bad, mkay.

T

troy

[Review] Koss KEB24 Portable Isolation Earbud (Turqoise) post #4