RESUME

• Discuss RESUME in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Hey all, i was just wondering(to those you who have knowledge in this), What would i put in a resume? for a job obviously..... this is a first... ...
C

cav89

RESUME post #1
Hey all, i was just wondering(to those you who have knowledge in this), What would i put in a resume?

for a job obviously.....

this is a first for me so help would be greatly appreciated, please no idiotic or dumb comments that waste mine and others time......

also, if anyone knows if theres a set format or style or something for australian resumes please let me know.....

thanks alot

cav

E

evanc

RESUME post #2
The less organized, the better.

I

infantry43RIDER

RESUME post #3
yea...i just slopped shit on mine...and EVERYbody wanted me.

T

The Worst

RESUME post #4
Go to your word processor then go to File then New and itll give you a list of different things the word processor can do and find Resume on the list and its all set up and all you do is put ur info in the spots it tells you too

C

cav89

RESUME post #5
hey thanx worst....that was really helpful.............if anyone else has other tips i wouldnt mind...but damn.,....i jus cant get over that thingy in word......

renegade

renegade

RESUME post #6
didnt you know that

renegade

renegade

RESUME post #7
didnt you know that

C

cav89

RESUME post #8
Course i did! thats why i was amazed at finding out about it, and cant get over it.........geeze....its not like i go round creating resumes all the time dumbass.............***note the sarcasm please***

BTW, nice way to double post...............

hows the virus goin?

renegade

renegade

RESUME post #9
dont call me a dumbass , i was just asking sorry if it sounded like a complaint or something and the douple post was an accident.

New Topics