replacement parts help

• Discuss replacement parts help in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im just getting into BMX and i got a DK Step-Up full stock the other day... ...i was wondering if any1 could tell me what parts are needed to be... ...
Kr0n1K k1LL3R

Kr0n1K k1LL3R

replacement parts help post #1
im just getting into BMX and i got a DK Step-Up full stock the other day...
...i was wondering if any1 could tell me what parts are needed to be replaced to make it a semi-good bike...i know i need to ditch the huge 43T sprocket or whatever it is...but what else??

and what type of riding besides flatland do u think i should get into??

Ride Stoned

Ride Stoned

replacement parts help post #2
replace what breaks or what doesnt feel comfurtable. and just remember if you wanna get a smaller sprocket you got to get a smaller freewheel/cog

well ride whatever you can. id say street, but if you have parks or trails near by, then try them out

ozzy

ozzy

replacement parts help post #3
well ur cranks and ur back wheel will prally be the first things to break. but not for about 2 months depending on how much riding u do. if i were u i would start saving for dome fit flow cranks=110$ i think. and some fit flow wheels front and rear=150$.

Kr0n1K k1LL3R

Kr0n1K k1LL3R

replacement parts help post #4
good call ozzy...the back tire got bend an hour ago...good thing i ordered the fit flow wheels:clap:

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

replacement parts help post #5
replace what breaks or what doesnt feel comfurtable. and just remember if you wanna get a smaller sprocket you got to get a smaller freewheel/cog

well ride whatever you can. id say street, but if you have parks or trails near by, then try them out
You don't have to its just recomended.

New Topics