Removing Reflectors

• Discuss Removing Reflectors in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey, im trying to remove the reflectors on my tires but having troubles :( yes im a noob, help meee, how do i remov ethem? ...
D

dot_calm

Removing Reflectors post #1
hey, im trying to remove the reflectors on my tires but having troubles :( yes im a noob, help meee, how do i remov ethem?

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

Removing Reflectors post #2
bash them lightly with a screw driver. not with a hammer cause u might mess with your spokes. and good choice on removing them reflectors!

D

dot_calm

Removing Reflectors post #3
alright , im trying right now, but it has like a plastic thingy almost like a csrew

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

Removing Reflectors post #4
BASH BASH BASH

bash that thing some more. the answer to every question in the world is to BASH

D

dot_calm

Removing Reflectors post #5
WHICH WAY TO I BASH?? im trying but it aint working lol, i dunno how to BASH, or the rigt way

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

Removing Reflectors post #6
which ever feels right i guess lol. if bashing wont work, take some pliers and pry it off. be very carefull of your spokes though.

D

dot_calm

Removing Reflectors post #7
i think i may have bent one already :( maybe damn reflectors, and i dotn have any tools at the moment, and they feel loose but wont come out :x

Clutch

Clutch

Removing Reflectors post #8
I would just leave them till you thrash them on your own from riding... If there not causing any problems why fiddle with them?

D

dot_calm

Removing Reflectors post #9
thewy are rattling around and are pretty losse

Clutch

Clutch

Removing Reflectors post #10
Well do what OSG said, but pack a hammer and pound the mofo out...

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

Removing Reflectors post #11
bash it some more, and more. bashing solves everything

R

rocket

Removing Reflectors post #12
LMAO!! this is the funniest thread ive ever read. its like Instant Messenger on how to get reflectors off! :p wow...

if you saw the plastic screw....did you ever think to use a big flat head screwdriver and just unscrew it??? its so freaking easy! you can also grab the damn thing and break it off with your hands...or use some plyiers and bust them off like ive done a hundered times before!
this topic almost sounds like your making it up...its not that complicated to get a reflector off. i feel sorry for you when it comes to changing an innertube. :)
damn i cant stop laughing....

barrog

barrog

Removing Reflectors post #13
Yeah it isnt really that hard, just snap it off!

D

dot_calm

Removing Reflectors post #14
wat the hell? its not a screw and i dont want to bend my spokes so laugh all you want , i left its on cause it was getting hard :oops:

S

SR20DET

Removing Reflectors post #15
lol this is a funny thread man!, HA HA HA :lol:

just try snappin dem off, and if ya got te little bolt thingy still stuck on da spokes unlucky, ........sodd it just hammer da hell out of it! :x

D

dot_calm

Removing Reflectors post #16
its hard when the spokes are in the way!! o well, let this thread die beofore MORE ppl see this 8O :)

S

SR20DET

Removing Reflectors post #17
just leave it then until they snap off demselves

R

rocket

Removing Reflectors post #18
Sorry but i had to laugh one more time. thanks for the humor....hope you got them off :D :) :lol: :p :D :wink:

T

The Worst

Removing Reflectors post #19
Use pliers and like CRUSH them just SQUEEZE the reflectors until they are in a million little PLASTIC peices....I just grabbed mine in my hand and pulled....and kicked the one off the front,,, :twisted:

B

bruisedbob

Removing Reflectors post #20
Hilarious. This thread made my day.

New Topics