Removing Handle Bars

• Discuss Removing Handle Bars in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi, i just wanted to know how to remove my handle bars? Please Help ...
B

billy_dupee

Removing Handle Bars post #1
Hi, i just wanted to know how to remove my handle bars?

Please Help

Clutch

Clutch

Removing Handle Bars post #2
Remove the 4 bolts on your stem, take them completely out... There you have it, your handle bars are off.

B

billy_dupee

Removing Handle Bars post #3
Cheers, thanks you.

T

Trimix

Removing Handle Bars post #4
Clutch said:
Remove the 4 bolts on your stem, take them completely out... There you have it, your handle bars are off.
You should start charging for that.... :lol:

O

orangebeast91489

Removing Handle Bars post #5
im not trying to sound mean but, how can you not know how to take them off? you can just look at the stem and exactly find out how. I think hes just trying to get more posts. :roll:

Clutch

Clutch

Removing Handle Bars post #6
Trimix said:
Clutch said:
You should start charging for that.... :lol:
Now that you mention it I should... Some times I wonder why I take the time to even post.

F

FOL

Removing Handle Bars post #7
Well, you got your handle bar off then, but there are still brake cables ;)

By the way, do you have to untighten the bolts evenly all 4 as well? Or only when tightening them?

T

Trimix

Removing Handle Bars post #8
How do you know he HAS brakes? :)
I cross tighten them, and do the same when loosening. Not sure I have, but I just do.

Clutch

Clutch

Removing Handle Bars post #9
I don't think it matters if you loosen them in any order, but when you tighten them up you need to do them evenly, the X is the way to do it properly...

I also usually re-grease the nuts depending on how many times I fiddle with them.

New Topics