Removing a SST Gyro. (Please Respond :cry:)

• Discuss Removing a SST Gyro. (Please Respond :cry:) in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!, i'm planning to take my Gyro of a replace it with a long oddesy Slic cable but i'm not sure how to get the D cup off... ...
C

Caris

Removing a SST Gyro. (Please Respond :cry:) post #1
Hi, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!, i'm planning to take my Gyro of a replace it with a long oddesy Slic cable but i'm not sure how to get the D cup off and the few other Gyro plates, Can someone please help? :!: :oops: :oops:

S

sandmriderbmx

Removing a SST Gyro. (Please Respond :cry:) post #2
when i took my gyro off i just left all tht shit on

your just basically rebuilding your headset but leaving out all the gyro crap, its not hard, takes like 2 seconds

F

federal_rider12

Removing a SST Gyro. (Please Respond :cry:) post #3
ok if you want the easy, but will leave marks, but shouldnt damage anything get a rubber mallet and hit the gyro plate from the bottom till the cup starts to come out then move to the opposite side and hit it till the cup comes out or pops and keep hitting going back and forth till the cup comes out then with the rubber mallet keep hitting the cup back into the frame but if it is sealed be careful and not damage the bearings and if unsealed remove the bearings and put it in place but be careful you can crack the cup using a rubber mallet if hit off center or too hard

C

Caris

Removing a SST Gyro. (Please Respond :cry:) post #4
So, its a lot of hasstle i'll go down to my local bike to make sure i dont losse my bearings, thanks guys. 8)

New Topics