relearnt these feebles

• Discuss relearnt these feebles in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj9nj16xl2A[/url] comments? ...
samisawigga

samisawigga

relearnt these feebles post #2
sweet

wax the ledge and go for longerererreeeerr now!

zacaroo

zacaroo

relearnt these feebles post #3
thanks sam what type of wax..is there a specific type that i can buy to wax a ledge or use a candle?

samisawigga

samisawigga

relearnt these feebles post #4
candles work ye

local bike shop or internet should have some skatewax for skaters which works perfectly

i use chocolate wax

S

SweetstuffHaro

relearnt these feebles post #5
candles work ye

local bike shop or internet should have some skatewax for skaters which works perfectly

i use chocolate wax
i use candles cuz they last longer and arent as expensive, they work great

zacaroo

zacaroo

relearnt these feebles post #6
ok thanks guys

IchBinBmxer

IchBinBmxer

relearnt these feebles post #7
good stuff, try and get smiths now - there not much harder than double pegs IMO

moldaz

moldaz

relearnt these feebles post #8
Soap them i like soap better because it doesn't leave wax all over your peg....

zacaroo

zacaroo

relearnt these feebles post #9
ill try soap or wax out today

moldaz

moldaz

relearnt these feebles post #10
wax sucks when you get it on your pegs because you'll be done with that ledge and go hit another one that has no wax and it will slide smooth then just stop because the wax grinded off the peg...

zacaroo

zacaroo

relearnt these feebles post #11
ghey...so soap is the go?

moldaz

moldaz

relearnt these feebles post #12
soap works good here you rub it on and let it sit in the sun and it like absorbs in the ledge its odd....

A

AaronBMX

relearnt these feebles post #13
good job it's just commitment isn't it?

doraora

doraora

relearnt these feebles post #14
soap works good here you rub it on and let it sit in the sun and it like absorbs in the ledge its odd....
really? i used to use soap and it worked good over the summer, but after single rain, it was all gone

so i use candlewax now, but the white ones are hard to get on, so what i do with it is i melt it and mix with some crayon then solidify it again

oh and one thing i thought, u can do a lot more bank stuff than i can, but u suck at grinds (no offence tho) so keep it up man

Last edited:
zacaroo

zacaroo

relearnt these feebles post #16
really? i used to use soap and it worked good over the summer, but after single rain, it was all gone

so i use candlewax now, but the white ones are hard to get on, so what i do with it is i melt it and mix with some crayon then solidify it again

oh and one thing i thought, u can do a lot more bank stuff than i can, but u suck at grinds (no offence tho) so keep it up man
yes i suck at them but gotta keep learning them lol

Snafu

Snafu

relearnt these feebles post #17
My mate snapped his chain doing a feeble what a ponse lol

fitbike61

fitbike61

relearnt these feebles post #18
i hate feebles. ur so prone to losing it and smashing on ur sprocket, chain or pedal. i love smiths wayy more.

New Topics