Redneck and XLT comparison ??

• Discuss Redneck and XLT comparison ?? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im sorry if you were opening this looking for a comparison, i wasnt sure how to word the title, also, if this is in the wrong spot, i apologize, and... ...
Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

Redneck and XLT comparison ?? post #1
Im sorry if you were opening this looking for a comparison, i wasnt sure how to word the title, also, if this is in the wrong spot, i apologize, and please move it.

What is the diff. between a plain old S&M redneck and a S&M redneck XLT, only diff. i can see are a little more milling, wich i would imagine saves weight, is that it?

Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

Redneck and XLT comparison ?? post #2
Yes,the redneck is the same stem,all they did was take it and mill out spots that arent stressed and such. Same stem one is just a bit lighter,and i think it looks cooler.

J

jawn

Redneck and XLT comparison ?? post #3
Also, the OG Redneck was wider, and used imperial/AF bolts instead of metric. The LT used AF bolts too, it's the XLT that is finally metric.

Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

Redneck and XLT comparison ?? post #4
Also, the OG Redneck was wider, and used imperial/AF bolts instead of metric. The LT used AF bolts too, it's the XLT that is finally metric.
Damn you jawn! I forget half of the most important stuff. Also wasnt the redneck more square?

Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

Redneck and XLT comparison ?? post #5
OG is all square, back is rounded around the tube, thats it. didnt know about the width, or the metric bolts though, thanks guys.

the ace of spade

the ace of spade

Redneck and XLT comparison ?? post #6
the original ones are tanks. they are a pretty heavy chunk of metal there, but then again, they get the job done

New Topics