Really need help

• Discuss Really need help in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hello i just really need to know. Im in desperate help. yes Haro F1 is that an adult bike, well i mean is it at same siza as other bikes. Because... ...
J

Joster

Really need help post #1
Hello i just really need to know. Im in desperate help.

yes Haro F1 is that an adult bike, well i mean is it at same siza as other bikes. Because i got one and i really just need to know.

Haro F1c that is a smaller bmx for younger but i wonder what Haro F1 is kinda bmx.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Really need help post #2
Yes, it has 20.25" TT. its a full size bike

J

Joster

Really need help post #3
aha is that good!=? :)

and is it the weel? and that i just wondering what is the difference between haro f1 and haro f4 it is almost the same weight...

thanks you men... and has Haro F1 same frame and crankset as other size?

H

Hermes

Really need help post #5
lol^^......

Mackex

Mackex

Really need help post #6
Joster, where in sweden do you live?

J

Joster

Really need help post #7
in gothenburg. But when i watch my neighbors bmx haro f4 i think so it seem to be bigger but in other way they are about 8-12 years old. But what the difference between example haro f1 and f4? not the weight anyway....

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Really need help post #8
in gothenburg. But when i watch my neighbors bmx haro f4 i think so it seem to be bigger but in other way they are about 8-12 years old. But what the difference between example haro f1 and f4? not the weight anyway....
ALL the specs are on the fuggin Haro website like I suggested earlier! If you actually look at it you will see.
or go to www.bmxmuseum.com and read about the older Haro models 8)
Go do it now!

J

Joster

Really need help post #9
yes i have looked haro website. but i didn`t really understand if it was the same size. I look on specications and so. I seem the the crankset was a bit smaller on the f1 but i`m not sure, and the tire. Can´t any1 read haro website and tell me.

Cant some1 add me on msn:

jojo_joster006@hotmail.com

I really also want some advice for bmx tricks and so.

New Topics