Really cool company, ran by Taj

• Discuss Really cool company, ran by Taj in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; It's called Terrible-1. Its pretty cool, there bikes are VERY cool. I'm not sure with pricing, but whatever. Im thinking they'd be priced around... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
M

MetalBikez

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #1
It's called Terrible-1. Its pretty cool, there bikes are VERY cool.
I'm not sure with pricing, but whatever. Im thinking they'd be priced around Volume-Bikes.

G

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #2
Did you only just find out about terrible one. You must be joking! their frames are alot more than volume. T1 have been around for ages. They make pegs bars and every thing. Out

G

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #3
-nothing-

M

MetalBikez

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #4
Oh man, geez you go to far :x

I HAVE heard of Terrible-1, there was an Interview with Taj on Core-Culture 2 nights ago, and I thought it'd be cool to post about it, because its a really cool company.

Pricing: Do I look like a freaking BroChure for Terrible-1? No. I said Im THINKING they'd be around Volume's prices..

I never said "a new company", Ive known about them. I just think there a really cool bike, as my topicstates. :wink:

L

leon_luxton

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #5
:? ok then!!!

J

johntheguru

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #6
MetalBikez said:
Oh man, geez you go to far :x

I HAVE heard of Terrible-1, there was an Interview with Taj on Core-Culture 2 nights ago, and I thought it'd be cool to post about it, because its a really cool company.

Pricing: Do I look like a freaking BroChure for Terrible-1? No. I said Im THINKING they'd be around Volume's prices..

I never said "a new company", Ive known about them. I just think there a really cool bike, as my topicstates. :wink:
the whole world has heard of T-1. no need to say anything. you are a tit.

its like me saying that haro are shit, or "hey everyone dave mirra is this rider who is really good you know".

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS.

****in wanker.

john

I

infantry43RIDER

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #7
shut up man

W

Wynex

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #8
E

evanc

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #9
T-1 frames are among the highest quality in the world, in my opinion, and they're priced at $350, usually. The T-1 Barcode and the Standard STA are about the same in my book.

W

Wynex

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #10
I think you should :wall:

E

evanc

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #11
Think I should do what? Bash my head against the wall? Why, because my opinion my be different than yours?

L

leon_luxton

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #12
evanc said:
Think I should do what? Bash my head against the wall? Why, because my opinion my be different than yours?
i dont think he was talkin to you.he was talkin to johnthegure!!! :roll:

G

gt_thumps

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #13
why does every1 fight. t-1 is a good company. i saw a show on them. and there riders are good.

T

The Worst

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #14
NOTHING compares with my S&M Sabbath frame........as soon as I get it......I love that frame

I

infantry43RIDER

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #15
a t-1 barcodes OWNS your sabbath...

415fsxrules

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #16
i have never seen anyone in my whole town riding a t-1,They are deadly bikes but it would probably cost to much to get one here :(

V

Van_Homan

Really cool company, ran by Taj post #17
lol ya T1 is good and has been around for a while dude

New Topics