Real FAST Muscle CARS

• Discuss Real FAST Muscle CARS in the Cars/Trucks and Motorsports forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; This topic isnt for posting muscle cars taken off sites and pictures you havent took pictures you have taken of friends cars, your cars, cars you... ...
  • Tags photo street
RuLe

RuLe

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #1
This topic isnt for posting muscle cars taken off sites and pictures you havent took

pictures you have taken of friends cars, your cars, cars you saw driving and took a picture POST here

Ill post my brothers in a sec. Its like a old ass car that cost 200$ and he put a whole new engine in it. Its a 302 V8 and its fast, ill get a pic uploaded in a sec

F

federal_rider12

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #2
my uncle is highly repsected in upholstery, and has done many interiors on muscle, hot rods, and all kinds of custom cars and boats, some of the cars he has done have been in magazines and most of the cars have won awards. he has a plymouth road runner, i think the colored edition, which he first had a 330(i think) in it then a guy swaped him a 440 because the guy was running the 440 but it was way too much for his car and he kept pulling wheelies and he is working and might be done with a mercury cougar. i cant remember the years on either car but the road runner is hardly driven just like only raced(since it isnt legal for street just yet because of the differential and something else). the cougar needed sme major work but my aunt wanted it so he got it and now its in major need of repair but he will get it done.

also my cousin has some kind of dodge ive never seen

RuLe

RuLe

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #3

E

evanc

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #4
Does the Chapstick on the dash make it go faster?

T

The Worst

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #5
No its seems that is just a convient place to put the lip chap....or its a decoy and when it is removed you can get to the compartment that controls the hydraulics...

Ill get some of my photos from when I went to the Detroit Auto show....not this past one but the one before...

RuLe

RuLe

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #6
he cant put the chapstick in their because why?

H

hyperspaz

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #7
my family races suck as i see rule dose and i get the baraccuda b*tch my dads car is the duster

H

hyperspaz

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #8
and we also have a hemi challendger that i will get pics of later !

RuLe

RuLe

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #9
the racing car is not street legal.

the green car which i cant remember the name of right now is a nice car. looks pretty fast i would like to see some engine pictures.

and how come you are dissing my brothers car?

H

hyperspaz

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #10
the green car is an aar baraccuda and i know my race car isnt street legal we just droped a 416 strocker so ill get some pics and i wasnt dissing your bros car

X

XIII

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #11
YEAH!... SlipKnoT!

E

EPMD

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #12
RuLe said:
the racing car is not street legal.

the green car which i cant remember the name of right now is a nice car. looks pretty fast i would like to see some engine pictures.

and how come you are dissing my brothers car?

he probably knows its not street legal :roll:... he probably knows 10 times more about cars than anyone else here so i think he knows its not street legal...

think? :idea:

H

hyperspaz

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #13
^deff not i can do everything almost put together a whole motor and shit i own 3 cars worth more then i care to think about and race weekly highly dought that sh*t man

E

EPMD

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #14
wow ****ing read... i said you PROBABLY KNOW 10 TIMES MORE ABOUT CARS THAN ANYONE HERE

RuLe

RuLe

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #15
well i should of said it in the first post

(muscle cars, cars you can drive on normal streets)

of course i know he knows its not street legal

H

hyperspaz

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #16
opps sry then ill try and get pics of the challenger tomorrow

D

Devourment 138

Real FAST Muscle CARS post #17
That green Cuda makes my "new toy" look REALLY stupid :(

New Topics