Real BMX

• Discuss Real BMX in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'd just like to say what a pleasure it is to be a member to such a great forum. You have aced it dudes. Everyone chatting about bmx reminds me why i... ...
  • Tags bmx ride bmx video
R

realbmx

Real BMX post #1
I'd just like to say what a pleasure it is to be a member to such a great forum. You have aced it dudes. Everyone chatting about bmx reminds me why i love riding, thanks.

It would be very nice of you to check out my website, not so good yet i guess its alright. There are flash videos, photos and some more bits and bobs, and i'll tell you now its not some naff freewebs site that a 4 year old could create, its raw html.

Well nice one any ways. 8)

Here's the link http://www.realbmx.co.uk

F

FOL

Real BMX post #2
realbmx said:
I'd just like to say what a pleasure it is to be a member to such a great forum. You have aced it dudes. Everyone chatting about bmx reminds me why i love riding, thanks.
yeah I agree, besides riding of course :D I like the bmx scene alot, the people are really friendly. Not only at the forum, but also in real life, that is great (when riding in jams and such)

E

EPMD

Real BMX post #3
nice site and some good videos and pics too!

T

Trimix

Real BMX post #4
I enjoy it, and think it's just so swell too.

HAHAHAHAHA

Hey..... I don't have 'other' riders and 'mates' to hang around that ride BMX. Everyone my age is swilling beer, or fat and lazy (well not all, but you know what I mean) only when I am at the park, or on the street do I see other riders.....so it is different for me, being older.

I appreciate and thank all the owners/moderators for what they have produced and what they maintain.

New Topics