READ THIS!!!!

• Discuss READ THIS!!!! in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; hey what'S up this is S I C K B O M B, I'm opening a new forum, stay here, admins and moderators are really cool, just help me start the forum, like... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx forum shop
S

SICK_BOMB

READ THIS!!!! post #1
hey what'S up this is S I C K B O M B, I'm opening a new forum, stay here, admins and moderators are really cool, just help me start the forum, like start some topic, just do the same thing you do on this forum but just come on my forum too plz, plz, plz!!!!

www.sickbombbmx.fr.tc

T

Timon

READ THIS!!!! post #2
doesn't load here :-/

H

Highbinder

READ THIS!!!! post #3
It loads for me, but its totally empty. It'd help if there was a point to it... Is it just a BMX forum?

PS stupid bike shop haven't fixed my bike yet! :evil: Jesus, its been there since saturday! Its a great day, I wanna go out and ride damn it! POS bike shop, not going there again...

S

SICK_BOMB

READ THIS!!!! post #4
yeah I know it's open since yesterday, register could help, and post question like what's your sickest gap stuff like that, some people started to ask stuff

timon, I know we got several problems with the servers

T

Timon

READ THIS!!!! post #5
Do you really want to do this? in the end you may be just disappointed...

sorry for my pessimistic view of things... :wink:

S

SICK_BOMB

READ THIS!!!! post #6
no it's okay now, it's cause I had problems with the domain, the website is totally awesome, just need you, and people, to join us, join the party, to start the forum, the hip hop soldier (clark) is a moderator on my forum now, everything will be great, but stay on this forum too, wynex is totally awesome, hey wynex, come visit me! I would like to have you in my member list yo!

T

Timon

READ THIS!!!! post #7
der typ is echt witzig, hrhr

W

Wynex

READ THIS!!!! post #8
Thx *g*
I think it's hard to start a new board because nobody wants to post :cry:

S

SICK_BOMB

READ THIS!!!! post #9
hey wynex, would you join us man, come register dude, the hip hop soldier, now named clark is a moderator on my forum, and psycho will be, come on man, just help me start!

W

Wynex

READ THIS!!!! post #10
At the moment i haven't got enough time to moderate this forum because i'm working hard for the new bmx-zone... sorry :(

S

SICK_BOMB

READ THIS!!!! post #11
okay okay wynex, but when you'll get 2 min, just come visit me dude!

G

READ THIS!!!! post #12
here is 2 cents filthy bum..now go beg somewhere else!!

E

EPMD

READ THIS!!!! post #13
Why did you bring this topic back? it was from april.. thats like 8 months ago

G

READ THIS!!!! post #14
because I had a vision........god came to me and said: piss off EPMD!!
who am i to object??

C

casperh

READ THIS!!!! post #15
it is down again!

M

mosh man*

READ THIS!!!! post #16
thats a sick sig empd

C

casperh

READ THIS!!!! post #17