360 - 130
heel clicker - 160
superman seat grap - 200
tailwhip - 300
360 tailwhip - 400
backflip - 500
frontflip - 700
double backflip - 1000

if you think the order isn't correct (maybe you think for example that a barspin is more difficult than a 360 or whatever) just post and make other suggestions 8)

K

kill conformity

ranks post #2
just give me the title of... "all around asshole" i would seriously be very thankful and proud of it.

K

kyxpegsco

ranks post #3
yo man the frontflip is impossible only ONE man in the world has ever pulled it..! what about a INDY (NEW TRICK DEVELOPED BY kyxpegsco.)

K

kyxpegsco

ranks post #4
what about some more ranks (icerail , toothpick grind , crooked grind , no-handed backflip , 900 , flair etc.)

N

Norfox

ranks post #5
the frontflip isn't impossible
i saw it on some videos (at least on 3 different) and at the x-games in san francisco also someone pulled one in the dirt competition! 8)

impossible is to add all bmx tricks to the ranks...then there would be about 100 ranks and it isn't possible to mix together dirt, vert/ramp, flatland and street tricks.... :wink:

K

kyxpegsco

ranks post #6
oh yeah dirt i didn't think of that dude , but ok more ranks would be nice , but a front flip is harder to pull than a 2x backflip , i mean ... and how about that INDY 8)

kyxpegsco.
custom made pegs , yeah

dumb biker

dumb biker

ranks post #7
we need a rank for the real big posters...like that are 3000+ if that is anyone on this forum

But itd have to be the most difficult trick ever pulled by someone
I have no clue what that would be though...

A

Anonymous

ranks post #8
THAT LIST SUCKS ASS I THINK THAT IT SHOULD BE

0-BUNNYHOP
10-360
20-CAN CAN
30-NO HANDER
50-TABLETOP
70-NO FOOT CAN
100-NOTHING
130-TURNDOWN
160-SUPERMAN SEAT GRAB
200-TAILWHIP
300-BACKFLIP
400-DOUBLE WHIP
500-TURNDOWN BACKFLIP
700-FRONTFLIP
1000-360 BACKFLIP

A

Anonymous

ranks post #9
nope swirly u got that kinda mixed up i think it should go...

bunnyhop
can can
no hander
tabletop
turndown
no footed can can
nothing
supermanseat grab
tailwhip
backflip
doubble whip
turndown backflip
flipwhip
frontflip

A

Anonymous

ranks post #10
UMMMMMM EVERYBODYS IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT SO I THINK THE RANK THING SUCKS SO CAN YOU RANK ME AS TERRIBLE ONE. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

dumb biker

dumb biker

ranks post #11
what the hells the point of even having ranks in the first place?!?!??!
this isnt a damn competition to see who can spend the most time on their computer away from biking

Its a place to come to ask questions and talk about biking when you cant be outside doing it for whatever reason!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

the hip hop soldier

ranks post #12
yeah i totally agree with dumb biker it isnt a contest to see who can reply to the most things if it were like that then we would be replying to every little thing saying one word so we get another post. like right now i m at school and supposed to be getting info for a speech that is due tomorrow but i m on here instead cuz i cant ride so i figure do something that pertains to riding, but when i get home today i m putting on my new freewheel and i m out the door to either the park or to go street riding.

S

SICK_BOMB

ranks post #13
:lol: hehe, just rank me as a bmx god plz, I'll thank you so much, cause this is what I am 8) hehe!

E

EmptyMethod

ranks post #14
I think being able to choose our own rank would be a good thing.

H

hartattack_199

ranks post #15
I saw a guy do a backflip on one double, then right after was another double and he pulled a Front flip on that one, it was sweet

E

Erin

ranks post #16
hartattack_199 said:
I saw a guy do a backflip on one double, then right after was another double and he pulled a Front flip on that one, it was sweet
word

E

evanc

ranks post #17
if I ever hit 2000, can I make my own?

N

NewYork

ranks post #18
for the record...

360 flip is a flair...

I

infantry43RIDER